Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh (SSCMP) invites application for the recruitment of Horticulture Assistant & More Vacancies with B.Sc/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh (SSCMP)
Posts :Horticulture Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Location :Madhya Pradesh
Last date to apply : 10-11-2014
Details of Post :
Horticulture Assistant & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Senior Computer: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 03 Post
- Horticulture Assistant Grade-I:01 Post
- Total No.of Posts: 06
- Age : Candidates age should be 18-27 years for post 1, not exceeding 30 years for post 2 & 3, 18-28 years for post 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with Statistic/ Mathematics/ Physics from recognized university for post 1, Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduation Degree in Agronomy / Plant Breeding for post 2, Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil Science/ Agriculture with Specialization in Horticulture from a recognized university for post 3 & 4. For more information refer Employment news paper.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview/ Personality Test/ Skill Test/ Proficiency Test/ Examination/ Screening Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” available at all Post Offices of the Country, pasted at the top left hand corner of the Application Form. These Recruitment Stamps are got cancelled from the Counter Clerks of any Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation stamps is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue a any subsequent stage and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS RELATING TO SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- In the Columns of the Application Form, write the required information in English (CAPITAL LETTERS) or in Hindi.
- One envelope should contain application of one candidate only. Infringement of this instruction would invite penal action by the Commission which also includes rejection of applications
- The envelope contains Application Form must be superscribed in bold letters as -APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF:__________________________ ;CATEGORY NO OF POST:MPR-______ ; ADVERTISEMENT NO :MPR-___
- An application will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information/wrong information/misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/ submitted without fee where due/ without good quality photograph pasted at the appropriate place/not accompanied by attested copies of certificates showing category (SC/ST/EXS/OBC/PH/CGCE), age, educational qualification, age relaxation or for submitting more than one application.
- If a candidate has changed his/her name or dropped/added part of his/her name after Matriculation/SSC/Higher Secondary, he/she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he/she has changed his/her name after Matric etc. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Candidates should sign below the photograph (preferably in black ink/black ball pen), bottom of Application Form, etc. in the same manner and in the same language and there should be no variation of any kind. If any variation is found in the signature appended by them at different places, candidature in such cases is liable to be cancelled by the Commission.
- A Candidate should paste (and not staple or pin) his/her recent good quality passport size photograph on the Application Form and keep one spare copy of the same photograph for the purpose of pasting, if required, on the Biographical-Data/Admission Certificate as and when received by the candidate from the Commission. Any variation in the photographs may lead to rejection of his/her candidature.
- A Candidate should take every care to ensure that he / she does not overwrite / make cuttings / apply correction fluid / paste any additional paper etc. while filling the Application Form. If need for making corrections become unavoidable, such corrections should be suitably authenticated by putting full signature by the candidate.
- A CANDIDATE SHOULD MINUTELY GO THROUGH ALL THE PROVISIONS IN THE NOTICE OF THE EXAMINATION TO ENSURE THAT HE/SHE IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST FOR WHICH HE/SHE IS APPLYING IN TERMS OF REQUIREMENTS OF AGE,EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AS ON CRUCIAL DATE, ETC. THEIR ADMISSION AT ALL STAGES OF EXAMINATION ( WRITTEN EXAMINATION, INTERVIEW. ETC.) WILL BE PURELY PROVISIONAL AS THE COMMISSION DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY PREEXAMINATION SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS. THUS, IF AT ANY STAGE, IT IS FOUND THAT CANDIDATES DOES NOT FULFILL ANY OF THE ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS, HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED BY THE COMMISSION.
- The candidate may be permanently debarred from the examinations conducted by this Commission in case he/she fraudulently claims SC/ST/OBC/EXS/PH/CGCE STATUS.
- If candidates do not put their signatures at the relevant columns / places in the application forms, such incomplete forms are liable to be summarily rejected without any further correspondence in the matter.
- Candidates have the option to submit either self attested / self certified photocopies of various documents or to submit photocopies of various documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer as per extant procedure alongwith the application form. However, the original documents / certificates will be verified at the time of Interview and their candidature will be subject to result of such scrutiny. While exercising the facility of self-attestation of various documents, the candidates are warned that any wrong attestations so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to Commission’s Examinations, would lead to criminal / debar action against the candidates, besides cancellation of their candidatures.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING MOBILE PHONES/ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION DEVICES INSIDE THE EXAMINATION PREMISES/HALL AND ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL ENTAIL DISCIPLINARY ACTION INCLUDING BAN FROM SSC’S FUTURE EXAMINATIONS AGAINST THE CANDIDATES.
- THE CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING HIS/HER OWN HB PENCIL, ERASER. THE CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT BRING ANY ARTICLE OTHER THAN THESE SPECIFIED ABOVE SUCH AS BOOKS, NOTES AND LOOSE SHEETS, MOBILES ETC INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL.xvi. Willing applicants are advised to go through each and every Paras/Sub-Paras of this Notice before filling in Application Form and also before sending it to Staff Selection Commission(MPR).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format along with fee, One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the Application Form Caste certificate, Self Attested copies of age, educational qualification, mark sheets/ certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer, superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FRO THE POST OF:________________; CATEGORY NO. OF POST:MPR- _______; ADVERTISEMENT NO. : MR- ________________” send to Deputy Director, Staff Selection Commission (MPR), J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur (C.G)-492007 on or before 10-11-2014 by 5:00 P.M and 17-11-2014 by 5:00 P.M for candidates in remote areas.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10-11-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC MP|