Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dietician/ Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.3/2014-NER. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Dietician/ Technical Assistant Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER)|
|Vacancy Name||Dietician/ Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Staff Selection Commission(NER), Housefed Complex, West End Building, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.|
Detail of Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) Dietician/ Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age-limit and Essential Qualification for the post, before applying. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post in the format given in this
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Dietician||01||a(i) Post Graduate degree in Food Nutrition or Food Service Management and Dietetics or Institutional Management and Dietetics from a recognized University or Institute; and (ii) 2 years experience as a Dietician in a Hospital or Medical Institute. –ORb(i) Degree in Home Science alongwith Diploma in Dietetics from a recognized University or Institution; and ii) 2 years experience as a Dietician in a Hospital or Medical Institute.||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-||30 years|
|Technical Assistant||01||Degree in Science with Zoology DQ (i) Master’s Degree in Zoology; (ii) Experience in collection and identification of wild fauna and flora.||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-||25 years|
Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) – Dietician/ Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
- The Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test, wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks (marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview/skill test as the case may be) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Commission would be recommended.
- SC/ST and OBC categories at their discretion may also apply for at.No.1B/NER subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria given against the unreserved vacancy. However, the normal age relaxation envisaged to them will not be applicable in this case as the vacancy is unreserved post.
How to apply for Dietician/ Technical Assistant Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER):
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 20.12.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office’s website http://www.sscner.org.in. Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION: (i) Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form. (ii) One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application (iii) Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-. (iv) Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S as per format given in Appendixes of the notice. (v) Self attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny. (vi) Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for EXs/OBC/Central Govt. employees/ PH in given format a at Appendix-I & II/IV & IV(A)/V/VI(A),(B)or(C)). (vii) Self attested copies of experience certificates. (viii) Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Completed application forms should be received latest by 20.01.2015 (till 5.00 P.M.) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The application, complete in all respects, should reach the Regional Director (As per address given below) by 20.01.2015. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. Address to which the applications to be sent: The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission(NER), Housefed Complex, West End Building, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the closing date of submission of application will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age of eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Date of birth will be reckoned as on the normal Closing Date (20.01.2015).
- If necessary documents as mentioned in item 5 are not submitted along with the application, the application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without photograph or fee or applications received late will be rejected summarily. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
- The candidates may note that provisional certificates/mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications signed by Principals of Colleges or Schools are not acceptable by the Commission. Attested copies of mark sheets/certificates signed/issued by University’s/Board’s competent officers need be submitted along with the applications.
- If a candidate has changed his / her name or dropped/added part of his/her name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr.Sec., he/she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he/she has changed his/her name after matric etc. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Wherever a proficiency test has been prescribed the Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview only such candidates who obtain a certain minimum marks in proficiency test as decided by the Commission.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before closing date from recognized University/Institution. Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01/03/1995 published in gazette of India dated 08/04/1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.3/2014-NER.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC NER|
|Other Top company jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016