Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER) invites online application for the recruitment of Library Clerk for Matriculation (10/ +2) holders
Company name :Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER)
Posts :Library Clerk
Qualification : Matriculation (10/ +2)
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
- I am enclosing herewith one CD containing the above advertisement in English alongwith a hard copy for favor of publish in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar issue dated 15—21 Nov., 2014 as the closing date for receipt of applications is 15.12.2014. Soft copy is also being sent via e-mail: [email protected] for timely publication of the notice.
- It is further requested that the Advertisement may please be made available on the website of Employment News/Rozgar Samachar(Employment News on line version) on the very date of its publication in the E/News.
- The bill may be raised against the consolidated Publicity Budget provision pertaining to DOP&T
- Name of the Post & Department: LIBRARY CLERK in North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong, Meghalaya
- Vacancy: 01 (UR) (The post is identified not suitable for PH(OH/HH/VH) categories)
- Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- (General Central Service, Group ‘C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
- Age Limit 18-27 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
- EQ Matriculation or equivalent with a Certificate Course in Library Science(One year’s course after matriculation) with three years experience in a Library/Documentation Centre.
- DQ NIL IP NEC Secretariat, Shillong, Meghalaya without All India Service Liability
- JR Accessioning of new books/journals, etc., dealing of files relating to library matters, maintenance of registers pertaining to library, maintenance of records for purchase of new books/journals, etc., all typing works relating to library matters, data entry in the computer, computerisation of library books/journals, etc., service to the readers, to assist the Librarian and performing other duties as and when assigned relating to maintenance of library.
- Period of Probation 02(two) years
Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 15.11.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office‟s website http://www.sscner.org.in. Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice.
- Note(1) : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Note (2): Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, at its discretion.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
- Self attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above).
- Self attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Completed application forms should be received latest by 15.12.2014 (5.00 P.M.)Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC NER|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017