Staff Selection Commission invites application for the recruitment of Accounts Officer with B.Com/BBA holders
Company name : Staff Selection Commission
Posts : Accounts Officer
Qualification : B.Com/BBA
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 04.08.2014
Details of Post :
- Services of suitable officers are required for filling up one post of Accounts Officer on deputation basis in the Staff Selection Commission (Eastern Region), Kolkata, as mentioned in Annexure-I. Pay of the aforementioned officer will be regulated in accordance with provisions as per the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No.No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated the 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
- Officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw thei names later. Applications not accompanying by the requisite documents will not be considered.
- Names of suitable officers who are willing and eligible for the post and who can be spared may be sent to the undersigned in the attached proforma (Annexure-II), in duplicate, within six weeks from the date of its publication in the Employment News along with their CR/APAR dossiers and a certificate about the vigilance clearance. Applications received after the prescribed date or without CR dossiers will not be entertained.
- Name of the Post: Accounts Officer
- Number of vacancies: One at Staff Selection Commission (ER), Kolkata
- Scale of Pay: Pay Band-II: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- [Pre-revised scale of Pay: Rs.7450-225-11500]
- Ministry/Deptt./Office: Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission (Eastern Region), Kolkata
- Method of Appointment: Transfer on deputation basis
- Eligibility: Officers under the Central Government: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200 (Grade Pay) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and (b) Possesses the following qualifications and experience (i) Passing in the Subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent examination conducted by the Accounts Departments of the Central Government, or (ii) Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) or equivalent; and (iii) Five years’ experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work
- Period of Deputation Not exceeding 03 (three) years
Copy to :-
- The Media Executive, D.A.V.P., Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, PhaseIV, Soochna Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504.
- The General Manager-cum-Chief Editor, Employment News (Publication Division), East Block-IV, Level-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- The Under Secretary (Estt-II), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 for information and necessary action. It is also requested to place the same in the website of the SSC(Headquarters).
- The Desk Officer (Est. ‘B’), Department of Personnel & Training, North Block, New Delhi-110001. It is requested to place the same in the website of the DOP&T.
- All Ministries/Departments/Offices of Govt. of India situated in Kolkata with the request that the post may be circulated to all Offices under them.
- Office of the CGA, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi with the request that the post may be circulated to all Accounts Department under them.
- Other Central Govt. offices in the Eastern Region with the request that the post may be circulated to all offices under them.
- Shri Ajit Kumar Ray, DEO, Staff Selection Commission (ER) for uploading on the website of SSC(ER).
- All Regional/Sub-Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission. It is requested to upload this Vacancy Circular in their respective website.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.08.2014