Staff Selection Commission invites application for the recruitment of Junior Geographical Assistant & More Vacancies with B.Sc/M.Sc holders
Company name : Staff Selection Commission
Posts : Junior Geographical Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 13
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 08.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Geographical Assistant & More Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Eastern Region has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant, Quarantine Inspector, Senior Store Assistant, Junior Geographical Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 01-09-2014 by 5:00 PM & for remote areas candidates may send their applications on or before 08-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
- Name of the Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Quarantine Inspector: 02 Posts
- Senior Store Assistant: 03 Posts
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 07 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 13
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Sr.No:1,2 Posts, 27 years for Sr.No:3 Post, 25 years for Sr.No:4 Post as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Agriculture with Post Graduation Agronomy/ Plant breeding/ genetics of a recognized university or equivalent for Sr.No:1 Post, Bachelor of Science with zoology or Microbiology as one of the essential subjects from a recognized university for Sr.No:2 Post, Degree from a recognized university for Sr.No:3 Post, Honours Degree in Geography/ Mathematics/ Statistics from recognized university for Sr.No:4 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of skill test/ proficiency test/ interview/ personality test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. These stamps are available at counter of all Post Offices of the country. These Recruitment Fee stamps must be pasted on the application form. SC, ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen, Women candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of examination fee, one recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form, caste certificate, matriculation certificates or equivalent as a proof of age, copies of certificates/ year wise marksheets/ provisional certificates, experience certificates if any, & other relevant documents on or before 01-09-2014 by 5:00 PM & for remote areas on or before 08-09-2014 by 5:00 PM to Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (ER), 234/4, A.J.C Bose Road, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th floor, Kolkata-700020. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “SELECTION POST” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CATEGORY NO OF POST :ER—–ADVERTISEMENT NO: ER———–.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 01-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 08-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information refer Employment Newspaper Dated: 02-08-2014 to 08-08-2014, Page No: 7.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017