Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector on or before 23/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||2902 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28-04-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Location Differs for the Post. Please check Click Here for More Details below.|
Detail of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
F. No. 3/2/2015–P&P-II. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF on Sunday the 21-06-2015, the details of which are as under :-
- Pay Scale –Sub-Inspector in CAPFs :(Central Armed Police Forces) The post carries pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200 and is classified as Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. Sub Inspector(Executive-Male) in Delhi Police : The post carries pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police. Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- and is classified as Group ‘C’.
- No of Vacancies : 2902 Posts
- AGE LIMITSAGE LIMITS for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS A. BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR EQUIVALENT. B. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However the candidate who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV(Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts
MODE OF PAYMENT:
(i) Off-line applications: The candidates should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only .CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit his application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities. Applications with CRFS not cancelled by the post office will be rejected outrightly. (ii) On-line applications: The candidates submitting their applications on-line can pay the requisite fee on-line through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. (iii) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28-04-2015.
- After the written Examination and the Interview, the Commission will draw up an All India Merit List and, in that order, as many candidates as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment upto the number of unreserved vacancies available taking into consideration their options for the posts included in the examination.
- The Commission will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and interview. As multiple options are available for various posts, allotment to posts will be on the basis of merit cum option. Therefore, candidates are advised to make their preferences with care. Options once exercised shall be final.
- Provided that SC, ST, and OBC candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, and OBC candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, and OBCs candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
- An Ex-Serviceman candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration, etc. will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidates will also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. Deduction from the age of Ex-Servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
How to apply for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
The application must be submitted online. Only candidates belonging to the States of J&K and North-East and from LWE affected areas and border districts as listed in the Notice of Examination (Annexure XIV & XIII) have the choice of applying on-line or off-line. Off-line applications except from candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected districts and border districts as mentioned in Annexure XIV & XIII will be rejected summarily. Candidature of candidates who submitted applications both on-line and off-line mode will also be rejected summarily.
On-line application: 23.02.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.) Off-line application: 23.02.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.) For candidates who reside in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep CLOSING DATE will be 02.03.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED . ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM MAY BE MADE ON WEBSITE http://ssconline.nic.in. AND http://ssconline2.gov.in. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 24.01.2015 TO 21.02.2015 (UPTO 5:00 PM) FOR FILLING UP PART-I AND TILL 23.02.2015 (UPTO 5:00 PM) FOR PART-II. SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification.
- The Examination will comprise of Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview.
- In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. When scrutiny is undertaken after the Written Examination, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the
- Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final. 3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION (http://www.ssc.nic.in). 4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/ EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of interview/document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(Rs 100 ) payable through CRF Stamp in case of Off-line or SBI Challan or on-line payment through State Bank of India for on-line applications. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
- CLOSING DATE: 28-04-2015 ( upto 5.00 PM) For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad: 05-05-2015. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE REJECTED and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. COMMISSION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELAY.
- Only a single application will be entertained. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE ONLINE APPLICATIONS, THE LAST APPLICATION FOR WHICH PART.I AND PART.II REGISTRATION HAVE BEEN COMPLETED WILL BE ACCEPTED. IN THE CASE OF MULTIPLE OFF-LINE APPLICATIONS, THE CONCERNED REGIONAL OFFICE WILL ACCEPT ANY ONE OF THE APPLICATIONS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
- MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES. POSSESSION OF SUCH EQUIPMENT WHETHER IN USE OR IN SWITCH OFF MODE,DURING THE EXAMINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS USE OF UNFAIR MEANS. CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE CANCELLED. THEY WILL BE LIABLE FOR FURTHER ACTION INCLUDING INITIATION OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AND DEBARMENT FROM COMMISSION’S EXAMINATION UPTO 5 (FIVE) YEARS, AS MAY BE DECIDED BY THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF SUBMITTING ON LINE APPLICATIONS MAY DO SO. SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD RETAIN THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY SHOULD NOT SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION. THE FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WEBSITE http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in UPTO 26-04-2015 (5:00 PM) FOR PART-I REGISTRATION AND FOR PART-II REGISTRATION UPTO 28-04-2015 (5.00 P.M.).
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications: SSC(NR) New Delhi -01164715222,01165021888,01124363343,01124360840 SSC(CR) Allahabad – 05322460511,09452424060 SSC(SR) Chennai – 09445195946,04428251139 SSC(WR)Mumbai – 09869730700,07738422705 SSC(ER) Kolkata -09477461228,09477461229 SSC(MPR) Raipur -09407921504,09407921505 SSC(KKR) Bangalore – 08025502520,09483862020 SSC(NWR) Chandigarh – 09915509204,09915509331 SSC(NER) Guwahati – 09207053500,0970767956418
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28-04-2015