Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant & More Vacancies with ME/M.Tech, BSc(CS, Mathematics), B.Pharm, BE/B.Tech(IT) holders
Company name :Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR)
Posts :Junior Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : ME/M.Tech, BSc(CS, Mathematics), B.Pharm, BE/B.Tech(IT)
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 63
Last date to apply : 12 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
|Category No.||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale||Age|
|1/BG||Data Processing Asst. Grade “B”||(A) Masterâ€Ÿs Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialisation in Computer Applications) or BE / B.Tech in InformationTechnology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology from a recognised University or Institute OR
(B) (i) BE / B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication from a recognised University or Institute.(ii) Two yearsâ€Ÿ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming OR (C) (i) Bachelorâ€Ÿs Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics from a recognised University.(ii) Two yearsâ€Ÿ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming.
OR (D) (i) “A” Level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Communication offered under University Programme or Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer applications or Computer System and Management or
Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Communication awarded by the State Council of Technical Education.(ii) Three yearsâ€Ÿ experience of Electronic Data Processing Work including
experience of actual Programming.
NOTE 1:Qualifications are Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission
for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well
qualified. NOTE 2:The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, if, at any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies
reserved for them.
|06 (04- UR, 01-OBC,01-SC)||Rs.9300-34800||30 years|
|Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicinewith Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology
from a recognised University or equivalent.
|50 (UR-25 / OBC- 13 /SC – 08 / ST 04)||Rs.9300-34800||30 years|
|3/BG||Jr.Technical Asst.||Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognised Institute
/ Graduate in Science/Computer Science.Desirable: Experience in Forest Inventory/Remote Sensing / Cartography work and Computer
|01 – OBC||Rs.9300-34800||28 yrs|
|4/BG||Data Entry Operator, Grade “B”||(i) Bachelorâ€Ÿs Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science of a recognised University or Equivalent. (ii) Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.NOTE: 1. The speed of 8000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour for Data
Entry Work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the Electronic Data Processing Machine(s) by the Competent Authority.NOTE: 2. Qualifications are Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission / Competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise well
qualified.NOTE :3. The qualification(s) regarding experience is / are relaxable at the
discretion of the Staff Selection Commission / Competent Authority in case of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Staff selection Commission /Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number ofcandidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
|06 ( UR-4, ST-1 & OBC-1)||Rs.5200-20200||25 years|
Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee. Note: Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News /Rozgar Samachar dated15.11.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office‟s website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice. Note(1) : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily. Note (2): Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, for all the post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
- Self Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above).
- Self Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Address to which the applications to be sent: The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the closing date of submission of application will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age of eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Date of birth will be reckoned as on the normal Closing Date (12.12.2014)
- If necessary documents as mentioned in item 5 are not submitted along with the application, the application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without photograph or fee or applications received late will be rejected summarily. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
- The candidates may note that provisional certificates/mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications signed by Principals of Colleges or Schools are not acceptable by the Commission. Attested copies of mark sheets/certificates signed/issued by University‟s/Board‟s competent officers need be submitted along with the applications.
- If a candidate has changed his / her name or dropped/added part of his/her name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr.Sec., he/she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he/she has changed his/her name after matric etc. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Wherever a proficiency test has been prescribed the Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview only such candidates who obtain a certain minimum marks in proficiency test as decided by the Commission.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before closing date from recognized University/Institution. Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01/03/1995 published in gazette of India dated 08/04/1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC KKR|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016