Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. KKR-04/2014-15. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Bachelor‟s Degree/ Master‟s Degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Job on or before 09.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR)|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12th/ Bachelor‟s Degree/ Master‟s Degree/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034|
Detail of Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT||32||1 (a) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute; or (b) Two years Certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Polytechnic approved by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour; AND
2. One year experience in draftsmanship in Government Undertakings or in an Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertakings
|Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|ASSISTANT EPIGRAPHIST||01||(i) Master‟s Degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as subject at Bachelor‟s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent; or (ii) Master‟s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and
Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor‟s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent. Desirable : Post graduate Diploma in Archaeology / Epigraphy from the Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India or from a recognised university or equivalent.
|Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-||Upto 30 years.|
|DATA ENTRY OPERATOR||02||(a) Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognised University; (b) Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (Eight thousand) key depressions per hour for data entry work. Desirable Preference will be given to those who possess degree with Economics or Statistics as one of the subjects.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Paqy of Rs. 2800/-||18-25 years.|
|TECHNICAL CLERK (Economics)||03||Senior Secondary School Pass from a recognised Board or University.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-||18-27 Years|
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.01.2015.
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
- The Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test, wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit in proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks (marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview/skill test as the case may be) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Commission would be recommended.
- Provided, further that SC/ST and OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs and OBCs which will thus comprise SC, ST and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standards.
How to apply for Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR):
FEE PAYABLE: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 13.12.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office‟s website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/downloads Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice. Note(1) : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/downloads are liable to be rejected summarily. Note (2): Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, for all the post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION: (i) Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form. (ii) One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application. (iii) One self-addressed envelope of 12 cms x 25 cms size, affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-. (iv) Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S. (v) Self Attested copies of certificates and mark lists/statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny. (vi) Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above). (vii) Self Attested copies of experience certificates.
(viii) Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post. Closing date: Completed application forms should be received latest by 09.01.2015 (5.00 P.M.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.01.2015
Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) Recruitment 2014 – NO. KKR-04/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC KKR|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016