Staff Selection Commission SSC has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. KKR-01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 13.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ M.Sc, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 34,800/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034|
Detail of Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age-limit and Essential Qualification (s), Experience if any, required for the post. Before applying, applicants are advised to ensure that applications should accompany necessary documents as prescribed under Para 5 of this Notice to avoid disappointment at later stage. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts :-
Name of the Post & Department: SENIOR RADIO TECHNICIAN In Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, M/o Shipping.
- Vacancy: 01-UR (THIS POST IS IDENTIFIED SUITABLE FOR OH & HH) (VH ARE NOT ELIGIBLE)
- Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Group “B” , Non-Gaz., .Non Ministerial)
- Age Limit Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable by 10 years for HH and OH, by 05 years for Central Govt. employees)
- EQ (A) Degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognised University or Equivalent OR (B) (i) Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Communication or Radio Engineering from a recognised University or Equivalent. (ii) 3 years’ experience in installation/maintenance of Electrical/Wireless Equipment such as Wireless Transmitters, Receivers and Aerial Systems
Name of the Post & Department RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Environment) In M/o Environment , Forests & Climate change.
- Vacancy 08 (UR-04, OBC-01, SC-02,ST-01) (THE POST IS IDENTIFIED SUITABLE FOR PH CANDIDATES)
- Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- General, Central Service Group “B” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial
- Age Limit Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 05 years in accordance with the instructions or orders and for SC/ST/OBC as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
- EQ Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Sciences/Bio-Technology from a recognised University/Institute. Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Name of the post & Department TECHNICAL ASSISTANT in the Dte. of Cashewnut & Cocoa Development, M/o Agriculture.
- Vacancy 01 – UR (The post is identified not suitable for PH candidates)
- Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (Group “C” Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial)
- Age limit Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable up to 35 years for Govt. Servants in accordance with Instructions issued by the Central Government, upto 40 years of age for Departmental Candidates)
- EQ Graduate in Agriculture / Economics / Mathematics or Statistics With three years Experience of noting and drafting in Technical matters preferably relating to Cashewnut
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.02.2015.
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
- The Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test, wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit in proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks (marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview/skill test as the case may be) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Commission would be recommended.
- Provided, further that SC/ST and OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs and OBCs which will thus comprise SC, ST and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standards.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR):
FEE PAYABLE: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 17.01.2015. Application form is also available on the Regional Office‟s website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/downloads Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice. Note(1) : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/downloads are liable to be rejected summarily. Note (2): Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, for all the post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION: (i) Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form. (ii) One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application. (iii) One self-addressed envelope of 12 cms x 25 cms size, affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-. (iv) Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S. (v) Self Attested copies of certificates and mark lists/statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny. (vi) Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above). (vii) Self Attested copies of experience certificates. (viii) Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post. Closing date: Completed application forms should be received latest by 13.02.2015 (5.00 P.M.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.02.2015
Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka and Kerala Region (SSC KKR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. KKR-01/2015.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SSC KKR|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017