Staff Selection Commission (SSC North Eastern Region) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant/Junior Scientific Assistant with Masters Degree/ Degree holders
Company name :Staff Selection Commission (SSC North Eastern Region)
Posts :Senior Technical Assistant/Junior Scientific Assistant
Qualification : Masters Degree/ Degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800 /- p.m
No of Post : 12
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Technical Assistant/Junior Scientific Assistant
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the format given in this advertisement.
- Name of the Post & Department: SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (CHEMICAL)in Central Ground Water Board.
- Vacancy: 02 (UR) (The posts are identified not suitable for PH categories)
- Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-(General Central Service, Group „B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
- Age Limit Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable by 5 years for Central Government Employees)
- EQ Master‟s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognised University.NOTE: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified
- DQ Two years experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry.IP NER, Guwahati with AISL
- JR1. Carry out chemical Analysis of Water Samples and natural & polluted water.2. Analysis of water samples for basic nature of Chemical Characteristics.3. Compilation of chemical data for Ground Water Data Year Book (Chemical)preparation of hydro chemical maps/reports and monthly progress report.4. Operation and maintenance of Chemical Equipment/instrument. Supervision ofpreparation of Laboratory reagents.5. “Analysis & Quality Control” laboratory chemical data bank and reagent centre(s)where centre(s) makes control and distribution standard reagent to other laboratories.
- Period of Probation 02(two) years
JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT(JSA)
- Name of the Post & Department:JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT(JSA)in Dte. Gen. of Supplies & Transport, M/o Defence.
- Vacancy:10 ( UR-07, OBC-02, SC-01 ) (The posts are identified not suitable for PH categories)
- Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-(General Central Service, Group „B”, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
- Age Limit Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 03 years for OBC and by 5 years for Central Government Employees)
- EQ(i) Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics OR Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.(ii) Two years experience in Food Inspection/Analysis.NOTE- 1 : Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Section Commission/competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well experienced.NOTE- 2 :The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission/competent authority in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, if, at any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission is of theopinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- DQ NIL
- IP Likely places of posting are Delhi, Mumbai, Jammu, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chennai & Bengdubi with AISL
- JR Quality control of food stuffs procured for Armed Forces as per laid down Specifications. Analysis of food samples.
- Period of Probation 01(one) year
FEE PAYABLE: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee. Note: Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
MODE OF SELECTION: Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
The Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test, wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks (marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview/skill test as the case may be) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Commission would be recommended.
Provided, further that SC/ST and OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs and OBCs which will thus comprise SC, ST and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 20.09.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office’s website http://www.sscner.org.in. Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice.
- Note(1) : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Note (2): Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, for all the post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
- Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Candidates have the option to either self-attest the photo-copies of various documents to be submitted by them or to submit the copies of the documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above).
- Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Closing date: Completed application forms should be received latest by 20.10.2014 (5.00 P.M.)
Address to which the applications to be sent: The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission(NER), Housefed Complex, West End Building, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC North Eastern Region||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|