Staff Selection Commission (SSC North Eastern Region) invites application for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerks with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Staff Selection Commission (SSC North Eastern Region)
Posts :Upper Division Clerks
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 10-10-2014
Details of Post :
Upper Division Clerks
- No. 3/7/2014-P&P-II – The Staff Selection Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 21-12-2014 at DELHI, ALLAHABAD, MUMBAI, BANGALORE, GUWAHATI, KOLKATA, CHENNAI, CHANDIGARH AND RAIPUR for making additions to the Select List of Upper Division Grade of the following Services/Cadres (subject to availability of confirmed number of vacancies):-
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service;
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service;
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service;
- Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of Human Resource Development(Deptt.of Higher Education)
- Election Commission of India Clerical ServiceThe Centres and the date of the examination as mentioned above are liable to be hanged at the discretion of Commission. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed about the Time, Place and Date of Examination through Admission Certificates in due course.
- Applications from eligible candidates are invited for consideration in merit order subject to availability of vacancies in the respective cadres.Reservation of post for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates and Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Handicapped and Visually Handicapped only) candidates will be as per the vacancy position reported to the Commission by the indenting Cadres/Offices for respective categories.
- Candidates seeking admission to the examination must apply to the Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 through their cadre authorities. Applications must be submitted in the prescribed form. The candidates may use the format of the application form typed neatly in double space in A-4 size paper by downloading the same from the website of the Commission i.e. http://ssc.nic.in.
- The completed application forms through the cadre authorities must reach the Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110504, on or before 10.10.2014 (5.00 P.M.) and from candidates residing abroad and from Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep by 17.10.2014(5.00PM) accompanied by necessary documents in accordance with the Instructions to candidates contained in the Annexure. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The candidate must carefully go through the Notice, the Rules, the Application Form and other papers related to the examination, to see his/her eligibility before filling in the application form. The conditions prescribed can in no case be relaxed.THE CANDIDATE MUST SELECT, FROM AMONG THE CENTRES GIVEN IN PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE NOTICE, THE CENTRE AT WHICH HE/SHE WISHES TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMIANTION AND INDICATE THE SAME IN HIS/HER APPLICATION. NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN THE CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. THE COMMISSION MAY DIRECT THE CANDIDATE TO APPEAR IN ANY OTHER CENTRE, AT ITS DISCRETION.
- The application form must be filled in candidate’s own handwriting. Candidates must submit his/her application through the Head of his/her Department/Office concerned well in time, who will complete the endorsement at the end of application form and forward it to the Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 so as to reach the same by the last date prescribed in the Notice.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling in the application form.
- A candidate must send the following documents with his/her application:(a) Certified true copy of the first page of the service Book attested by the Head of Department or Office in which the candidate is employed at the time of making the application showing in the name of the candidate in full, his/her father’s name (Husband’s name in the case of a married women) Government servant, nationality, name of the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe in the case of candidates belonging to such caste or tribe, date of birth by the Christian Era (both in figures and words), educational qualification and specimen signature of the candidate. (b) Certified true copy of the particulars of service since 01.08.2009 attested by the Head of Department or Office in which he/she is working at the time of making the application showing the posts held along-with scale of pay and the capacity i.e. substantive, officiating, permanent or temporary in which the post is held.Note I The Staff Selection Commission may, if it considers necessary call for the Service Book or other documentary evidence.Note II Only (self attested photocopies by the candidate) should be submitted in support of claim for relaxation of age etc. and no document should be submitted in original.
- Candidates are warned that if an application is incomplete or wrongly filled in or is not accompanied with any one of the documents mentioned under paragraph 4 above the application is liable to be rejected and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
- A candidate disabled while in the Defence Services claiming age concession under Rule
- of the Rules at Sl.No.11 should produce an attested copy of a certificate in the form prescribed below from the Director General Resettlement, Ministry of Defence, to show that he/she was disabled while in the Defence Services, in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof
Age: – Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age on 01.08.2014 i.e. he/she must not have been born earlier than 31-07-1964. This provision is not applicable in case of LDCs belonging to Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
HOW TO APPLY :
The completed application forms through the cadre authorities must reach the Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110504, on or before 10.10.2014 (5.00 P.M.) and from candidates residing abroad and from Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep by 17.10.2014(5.00PM) accompanied by necessary documents in accordance with the Instructions to candidates contained in the Annexure. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10-10-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SSC North Eastern Region||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017