Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Grade ‘C’ Stenographers through recruitment notification – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 3/3/2015-P&P-II. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Grade ‘C’ Stenographers on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Grade ‘C’ Stenographers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
Detail of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Recruitment:
No. 3/3/2015-P&P-II The Staff Selection Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 31.05.2015 at DELHI, ALLAHABAD, MUMBAI, BANGALORE, KOLKATA, GUWAHATI, CHENNAI, CHANDIGARH AND RAIPUR for making additions to the Select List for Grade ‘C’ Stenographers of the following Services/Cadres, subject to availability of confirmed number of vacancies:- (i) Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (ii) Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II; (iii) Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (iv) Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (v) Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’; (vi) Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service Grade ‘C’;
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The candidate must carefully go through the Notice, the Rules, application form and other papers related to the examination, to verify his/her eligibility before filling up the application form. The conditions prescribed can in no case be relaxed. THE CANDIDATE MUST SELECT, FROM AMONG THE CENTRES GIVEN IN PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE NOTICE, THE CENTRE AT WHICH HE/SHE WISHES TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION AND INDICATE THE SAME IN HIS APPLICATION. NO REQUEST FOR A CHANGE IN THE CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. THE COMMISSION MAY DIRECT THE CANDIDATE TO APPEAR IN ANY OTHER CENTRE, AT ITS DISCRETION . THERE WILL BE NO CENTRE AT ANY INDIAN MISSION ABROAD. A CANDIDATE SERVING AT AN INDIAN MISSION ABROAD WILL HAVE TO APPEAR FOR THIS EXAMINATION IN INDIA AT HIS/HER OWN EXPENSE.
- Application form must be completed in the candidate’s own handwriting. All entries/answers should be in words and not by dashes or dots. Complete application form should be sent to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504, so as to reach him/her by the last date prescribed in the Notice. Note: CANDIDATES SHOULD CLEARLY SPECIFY IN COLUMN 6 OF THE APPLICATION FORM THE LANGUAGE IN WHICH THEY WISH TO TAKE THE STENOGRAPHY TEST. PARAGRAPH 9(iii) MAY ALSO BE REFERRED TO. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO REQUEST FOR ALTERATION SHALL BE ENTERTAINED. IF NO ENTRY IS MADE IN THE SAID COLUMN,THE MEDIUM OF STENOGRAPHY TEST SHALL BE TAKEN AS ENGLISH. A candidate residing abroad or in the far off areas such as Andaman & Nicobar Islands or in Lakshadweep may at the direction of the Commission, be required to furnish documentary evidence to show that he/she was residing abroad or in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands or in Lakshadweep from a date prior to the date specified in the first Sub-Para of Para 4 of the Notice. A candidate must submit his/her application through the Head of his/her Department or Office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of application form and forward it to the Commission.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling in the application form.
- Details of the documents to be sent with the application. (i) (a) Certified true copy of the first page of the service Book attested by the Head of Department or Office in which the candidate is employed at the time of making the application should show the name of the candidate in full, his/her father’s name (Husband’s name in the case of a married women) nationality, name of the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes in the case of candidates belonging to such caste or tribe, date of birth by the Christian Era (both in figures and words), educational qualification and specimen signature of the candidate. (b) Certified true copy of the particulars of service since 01.08.2012 attested by the Head of Department or Office in which he/she is working at the time of making the application should show the posts held alongwith scale of pay and the capacity i.e. substantive, officiating, permanent or temporary in which the post is held. (c) Three copies of recent good quality passport size (5 cm. X 7 cm. approx) photograph of the candidate out of which one should be pasted on the application form.
RULES FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- The rules for the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for inclusion in the Select List for Grade ‘C’ of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service, Grade-II of the Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B), Grade ‘C’ of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service, Grade ‘C’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service, Grade ‘C’ of Election Commission of India Stenographers Service, Grade ‘C’ of Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service to be held by the Staff Selection Commission in 2015 are published for general information.
- The number of persons to be selected for inclusion in the select list will be determined later as given in para-2 of the Notice issued by the Commission.
- Conditions of eligibility:- Any regularly appointed Grade ‘D’ or Grade-III employee of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service/ Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B)/ Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service/Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Election Commission of India Stenographers Service/Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service who satisfies the following conditions shall be eligible to appear at the examination and will be considered for vacancies in his/her service only. For example, Grade ‘D’ Stenographers of the Railway Board Stenographers service will be eligible only for vacancies in Grade ‘C’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service. (a) Crucial Date: (i) For Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service, and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service : 01-07-2015. (ii) Indian Foreign Service (B),Election Commission of India Stenographer Service, and Central Vigilance Commission Stenographer Service- 01-08-2015.(iii) Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer Service-01-01-2015.
- Length of Service: (i) An official belonging to the CSSS should have on crucial date, rendered not less than six years approved service as Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS. Provided that if the official had been appointed to Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS on the result of the Competitive Examination, including a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination the results of such examination should have been announced not less than six years before the crucial date and the official should have rendered not less than five years approved and continuous service in that grade. (ii) The length of approved service is 5 years regular service on the crucial date in the grade of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ in Central Vigilance Commission. (iii) 3 years approved and continuous service on the crucial date in Grade ‘D’ or Grade III Stenogrphers of AFHQ/IFS(B)/Election Commission/ RBSSS. Provided that if he/she had been appointed to Grade ‘D’ of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service/Grade-III of the Stenographers Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service (B)/ Grade ‘D’ of Election Commission of India Stenographers Service, and Grade ‘D’ of Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service on the results of the competitive examination, including Limited Departmental Competitive Examination result of such examination should have been announced not less than three years (3 years) before the crucial date and the candidate should have rendered not less than two years (2 years) approved and continuous service in the Grade as on crucial date. Note:- Grade ‘D’ Stenographers who are on deputation to ex-cadre
- Stenography Skill Test:-Unless exempted from passing the Stenography test, for the purpose of confirmation or continuance in Grade ‘D’/Grade-III of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service/Stenographer’s Cadre of Indian Foreign service (B)/ Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service/Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Election Commission of India Stenographers Service/Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service. They should have passed the test on or before the date of notification of the examination.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a Certificate of Admission from the Commission.
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- Written Test
How to apply for Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- The assessments of answer sheet of ‘Objective Multiple Choice Type’ will be done by a computerized machine. Hence, you should carefully read the instructions regarding handling of the answer sheet and the method of marking answers.
- The Commission will reject the candidature of a candidate who does not qualify the eligibility criteria at any stage.
- Please note that since this is a competitive examination, mere passing is not adequate. Your rank in the order of merit will be the criterion for final selection. You should, therefore, put in your best efforts in the examination.
- Please note carefully your Roll Number, Ticket Number, date, time and venue for the examination given in the Admission Certificate. Seating Plan will be displayed in the venue as per ticket number.
- Punctuality in Attendance: You should be present in the examination Hall atleast half-an-hour before the exam and you will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Photo bearing attendance sheet to be surrendered. Therefore, bring it with you when you come to the venue for the examination. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the Admission Certificate with the photograph affixed on it. You will be required to sign in the space provided for candidate’s signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the Examination Hall. Compliance with Instructions: You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by Supervisor and the Invigilator at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violated the instructions your candidature may be cancelled.
- Use of Books, Notes and Copying or receiving/Giving Assistance would be considered as cheating : No calculator, separate or with watch, books, slide rules, foot rules, notebooks, pagers, mobile phones or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified. Use of Ball-point Pen: Use only Black/Blue Ball-point Pen for filling up the information in Part-A and Part-B of answer sheet.
- Handling the Answer–sheet: Please handle your answer-sheet with extreme care and keep it dust free. If it is mutilated, torn, folded, wrinkled or rolled. It may not be read by the machine. Answer-sheets and question papers will be supplied in the examination hall. After the test is over, you should hand over the answer-sheet to the invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who does not return answer-sheet or is found to attempt to take or pass on the question booklet/answer-sheet inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Commission may take further action against him as per rules. After the examination is over, the candidates will be allowed to take away the question booklet given to them.
- Rough work to be done on the booklet: You should do all the necessary rough work on test booklet/question paper only. You should not do your rough work on the answer-sheet or any other paper. If any rough work is done on the answer-sheet, your answer-sheet will not be assessed. One Single Answer-sheet: There will be a single answer-sheet covering all parts. You will use this answer-sheet only. Method of Showing Answer-sheet: All your answers must be marked in the answer-sheet only.
- THE CENTRES AND THE DATE OF THE EXAMINATION MENTIONED ABOVE ARE LIABLE TO BE CHANGED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE COMMISSION. CANDIDATES ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION WILL BE INFORMED OF THE PLACE, TIME AND DATES THEY SHOULD PRESENT THEMSELVES FOR TAKING THE EXAMINATION.
- (i) Number of vacancies in the Services mentioned above shall be as per vacancy intimated by the indenting Cadres/User Departments. (ii) Reservation for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates shall be as per vacancy position reported by the indenting Cadres. (iii) Physically Handicapped/Challenged candidates having physical disabilities in one Leg (OL), Both Leg (BL), Blind (B) and Partially Blind (PB) are eligible for the post.
- A candidate seeking admission to the examination must apply to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 in the prescribed application form.
- Complete application form must reach the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110504, on or before 20.04.2015 and in case of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and candidates residing abroad before 27.04.2015. Application received after that date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015
Reference: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 3/3/2015-P&P-II