Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector on or before 05/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Vacancy Name : Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Across India
Detail Of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
F. No. 3/1/2016–P&P-II. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF on 20-3-2016 (Paper-I) & 05-06-2016 (Paper-II) the details of which are as under:-
- Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course
- Pay Scale :
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
- Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces) The post carries pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200 and is classified as Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- and is classified as Group ‘C
- AGE LIMITS for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
- ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01.01.2016): BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR EQUIVALENT. Note-I:- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests . Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
Selection Procedure For Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/02/2016
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I&II. Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination. There will be no interview component. SC, ST, OBC candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit
How To Apply For Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- All applications must be submitted online only. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure – II A and Annexure – II B may be referred to. Rest of the Annexures are available on Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
- Admission to the Examination: All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained. Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post. If any candidate is unable to download his admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned regional/sub regional office(s) of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for
- The photographs used by the candidates must be a recent, relaxed face, colour picture, against a light- coloured, preferably white, background. If flash is used then ensure that there is no red-eye and, in case of glasses, eyes should be visible clearly. The face should not cover less than 80 % of the entire photo.
- Photograph should be of 8 bit JPG format and its size should be between 4kb to 12 kb with resolution of 100×120 (pixels). Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidate are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded/affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
- COMMISSION’S DECISION FINAL The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 18. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or the attested certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy in filling OMR sheet, their answer sheet will not be evaluated. Without prejudice to criminal action/debarment from Commission’s examination wherever necessary, candidature will be summarily cancelled at any stage of the recruitment in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following:-
- In possession of mobile phone & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centres, whether in use or in switched off mode and on person or otherwise. Involved in malpractices:
- Procedure for Online Submission of Application On-line application will be available as below:- Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 02-02-2016 Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 05-02-2016
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline2.gov.in Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part I Registration Part II Registration
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application. 4. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking/ credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8. 10. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Application form with blurred photograph will be rejected summarily. Application form incomplete in any respect will summarily be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2016