Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant & More Vacancies with BE / B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA holders
Company name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Posts : Junior Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : BE / B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m.
No of Post : 63
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 12.12.2014
Watch this video on how to apply for this post
Details of Post :
Junior Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the format given in this advertisement.
|Name of the Post & Department||Vacancy||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Qualifications||Job Requirements|
|DATA PROCESSING ASSISTANT Grade “B”
In National Crime Records Bureau, M/o Home Affairs
|06 (04- UR, 01-OBC,01-SC)||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
General Central Services, Group „B‟, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
|Not exceeding 30 years
(Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC, by 10 years for PH and by 5
years for Departmental / Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or
orders issued by the Central Government.)
|(A) Master‟s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialisation in Computer Applications) or BE / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology from a recognised University or Institute OR (B) (i) BE / B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication from a recognised University or Institute. (ii) Two years‟ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming OR (C) (i) Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics from a recognised University. (ii) Two years‟ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming. OR (D) (i) “A” Level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Communication offered under University Programme or Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Communication awarded by the State Council of Technical Education. (ii) Three years‟ experience of Electronic Data Processing Work including
experience of actual Programming.
|1. Procurement, maintenance and upkeep of hardware & software including
2. Documentation, Development and maintenance of Crime Criminal
3. Preparation of study material and conducting training for functional level
4. Customization of Crime Criminal Applications as per States‟ requirements.
5. Implementation of Systems.
6. Providing support for users of Crime Criminal application.
7. Assistance in administration of Data Centre and Network-assistance.
|ASSISTANT DRUGS INSPECTOR
In Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation(Dte. of Health Services)
|50 (UR-25 / OBC- 13 /SC – 08 / ST 04)||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (General Central Service, Group „B, Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial).||Not exceeding 30 years
( Relaxable by 05 years for Government servants and for SC/ST/OBC as per standing
orders of Government of India)
|Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent.||1. To assist in evaluation of safety, efficacy and quality of Drugs as per
requirement of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
2. To carry out field duty in assisting superior/Drugs Inspectors in taking out
samples, enforcement activities like raids/inspections and launching
3. To assist CDSCO officers in the mater of monitoring documentation.
4. To carry out duties as may be assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act
and Rules framed there under.
|JUNIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
In Forest Survey of India, M/o Environment & Forests and Climate Change.
|01 – OBC||Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
General Central Service, Group-C, Non-Gaz, Non-Ministerial
|Not exceeding 28 years
(Relaxable for up to 38 years in case of Govt,.Servants of OBC Category)
|Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognised Institute
/ Graduate in Science/Computer Science.
DQ: Experience in Forest Inventory/Remote Sensing / Cartography work and Computer
|1. Study of Field Manual.
2. Collection of data from sample plots for field Inventory as per the
instructions contained in the field manual.
3. Maintenance of accounts and cash book of field work.
4. Checking and Supply of data for submission to the Zonal Headquarters.
5. Safe custody of maps/photographs and equipments.
6. Checking of Filed forms
7. Assisting Deputy Director and Assistant Director in Field work.
|DATA ENTRY OPERATOR, Grade “B”
In M/o Defence
|06 ( UR-4, ST-1 & OBC-1)||Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
(General Central Service, Group „C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
|Not Exceeding 25 years
(Relaxable upto by 5 years in respect of ST , 03 years for OBC and upto 40 years in case
of Departmental / Government servants, in accordance with instructions or orders issued
by Central Government.
|(i) Bachelor‟s Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer
Science of a recognised University or Equivalent.
(ii) Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (eight thousand) Key
Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
|1. Checking/Filling of the classified material and computer analysis statements after
Research staff have completed their study.
2. Preparation of reports and returns.
3. Routine analysis and tabulation of data.
4. Assisting in the periodical destruction of obsolete classified documents.
Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to -S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee. Note: Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices
MODE OF SELECTION:
Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion. The Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test, wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit in proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks (marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview/skill test as the case may be) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Commission would be recommended. Provided, further that SC/ST and OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs and OBCs which will thus comprise SC, ST and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 15.11.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office‟s website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice. Closing date: Completed application forms should be received latest by 12.12.2014 (5.00 P.M.). The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, „E‟ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………………. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO………………………………….. OF ADVT. NO. KKR-……………………..
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
- Self Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test/Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (iv) above).
- Self Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SSC|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017