Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2015 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2015 Job on or before 26/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Vacancy Name : COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2015
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Across India
Detail of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2015 Recruitment:
- Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2015
- Name of the Post:
- I. Group B Posts: 1. Assistant 2. Assistant (Cypher) 3. Inspector, (Central Excise) 4. Inspector (Preventive Officer) 5. Inspector (Examiner) 6. Assistant Enforcement Officer 7. Sub Inspector 8. Inspector of Posts 9. Statistical Investigator Gr.II 10. Inspector
- II. Group C Posts: 1. Inspector of Income Tax 2. Divisional Accountant 3. Auditor 4. Accountant/ Junior Accountant 5. Upper Division Clerk 6. Tax Assistant 7. Compiler 8. Sub Inspector
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit up to 30 years for Sub Inspector (NIA) & Asst Enforcement Officer, 32 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post, 20-27 years for Assistant & Tax Asst (CBEC), 21-27 years for Assistant (Intelligence Bureau), 20-30 years for Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation), 18-25 years for Sub Inspector (Group C), 18-27 years for all remaining posts as on 01-08-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler Post, Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Statistical Investigator Gr .II Post, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for All other Posts.
- Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-through online mode and offline mode. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
- Online Mode: Candidates should have to pay the fee online through the available website on ssconline.nic.in & ssconline2.gov.in The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or online payment through SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Credit and Debit cards.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fee offline by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only.CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/5/2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in three Tiers (Tier-I, Tier-II) (i.e. Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)) & Tier-III (i.e. Personality Test cum Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
How to apply for COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2015 Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :
Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates can apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in by filling all the mandatory details on or before 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration)
- Offline Mode: Eligible candidates can apply also through Offline on or before 01-06-2015, Only candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad to the concerned Regional Office/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 08-06-2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to ssconline.nic.in
- Select appropriate advertisement link.
- Online application consists of two parts i.e., Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Applicants must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
- After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
- Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Submit error free application form.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email and copy of challan must be retained for future purpose
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/5/2015