State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lady Gynaecologist & Ophthalmologist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of India (SBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lady Gynaecologist & Ophthalmologist on or before 10/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Lady Gynaecologist & Ophthalmologist|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||State Bank of India (SBI), Local Head Office #65, St.Mark’s Road Bangalore-560 001 Telephone: 25943075|
Detail of State Bank of India (SBI) Lady Gynaecologist & Ophthalmologist Recruitment:
State Bank of India invites applications for the post of Ophthalmologist and lady Gynaecologist for its dispensary at its Local Head Office situated at No.65, St.Mark’s Road, Bangalore-560 001. The details are as under:
- The number of posts are 1 each(1 Ophthalmologist & 1lady Gynaecologist
- Qualification: MD( Gynaecology); MS(Ophthalmology) with registration for medical practice and 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Remuneration offered per hour of attendance: For Lady Gynaecologist – Rs550/-(Rupees Five hundred fifty only) For Ophthalmologist-Rs 900/-(Rupees Nine hundred only) Conveyance Charges: Rs 2100/-p.m( Rupees Two thousand one hundred only)
- The working hours will be for 2 hours/ day for two days in a week, on any day between Monday to Friday preferably between 10.30am to 5.30 pm.
- The selection will be through an interview by a committee. The decision of the Bank will be final. Candidates will not be paid any travelling expenses/ allowances for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for State Bank of India (SBI) – Lady Gynaecologist & Ophthalmologist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/02/2015
- The selection will be through an interview by a committee. The decision of the Bank will be final.
How to apply for Lady Gynaecologist & Ophthalmologist Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI):
Interested candidates may send their resume to The DGM & Circle Development officer,State Bank of India, Local Head Office, No.65, St.Mark’s Road, Bangalore-560 001 so as to reach on or before 10.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SBI|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016