State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Case Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of India (SBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Case Manager on or before 15/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Case Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||State Bank of India AML/CFT Cell, Corporate Centre, 4th Floor, Administrative Office Building A-5, Nehru Place, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302015|
Detail of State Bank of India (SBI) Case Manager Recruitment:
State Bank of India is in a process of considering for empanelment of about 20 retired MMGs II /MMGSIII officers, who had retired on or after 31.3.2010 on attaining superannuation for immediate requirement of AML/CFT Department, Jaipur. We append below the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions and application form for the same
- Name of the Position Case Manager for AML/CFT function at Jaipur office
- Eligibility Criteria i. The officers of SBI and its Associate banks with unblemished service record who retired in MMGS-II/MMGS-III on or after 31.03.2010 on attaining superannuation will be considered for appointment. ii. Case of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him. Iii Should have retired from the banks service on attaining superannuation. Officers who left the Banks service under SBI VRS or who were voluntarily retired / resigned /suspended /dismissed /removed from the Bank’s service shall not be eligible. iv. Preference will be given to Ex-officers having worked in operational assignment or in audit related areas etc. during his /her tenure in the Bank. v. Should preferably be a local resident of the centre or resident of adjoining districts of Jaipur within a radius of 10 KMs.
- Additional eligibility criteria Maintains good health and willing to travel to all places in the country, should not have undergone major surgeries restricting his / her mobility.
- Scope of work/ responsibilities Willing to take up any type of Job entrusted to him. They will not be assigned with any financial /administrative powers
- Number of vacancies 20(twenty)
- Period of contract i. For a period of one year from the date the ex-official takes up the assignment with a provision for mid-term review of his/ her performance after 6 months. However, AML/CFT department shall monitor his/ her performances during the period of review based on some productivity parameters to be prescribed by the AML/CFT department. ii.There will be option to terminate the contract with 30 days’ notice from either side or surrender of emoluments in lieu thereof. During the period of contract of service with the bank the ex-officer should not take up any assignment with any other organization.
- Remuneration iMonthly emoluments Rs.25000/- + Rs.3000/-(Conveyance) ii.The above compensation amount is without prejudice to their pension. iii.There will be no provision for house / furniture by the bank nor other benefits / perquisites / a membership in Provident fund / pension fund and gratuity during the contract period. iv.Income tax will be deducted at source as per the rates mentioned in the IT rules as applicable to Advisor/ Consultant/ Facilitator
- Leave One day for each completed month of work, can be accumulated. The leaves will lapse on termination of contract as such not encashable.
- Roles & Responsibilities The ex-officers shall be utilized for alert scrutiny/ transaction monitoring and other general work. They will not have access for posting and passing of transactions in CBS.
- Reporting to DGM (AML/CFT)
- Designation The ex-officers may use designation as Case Manager-AML/CFT wherever necessary
- Working Hours 7.50 hrs. per day for 6 days a week.
- Headquarter AML/CFT Department Jaipur
Selection Procedure for State Bank of India (SBI) – Case Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/02/2015
- The selection will be through Interview process. The ex-officers shall be paid travel expenses as per their eligibility at the time of retirement for appearing at the interview The short-listed candidates shall be interviewed by a Interview Committee.The selected candidates will be advised to report for the duty at AML/CFT department, Jaipur after submission of stamped undertaking letter.
How to apply for Case Manager Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI):
Eligible and willing ex officers may send their application to this office latest by 15.2.2015. Applications to be addressed to:
The Dy. General Manger
State Bank of India
AML/CFT Cell, Corporate Centre,
4th Floor, Administrative Office Building
A-5, Nehru Place, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302015
Phone: 01414089210, 01414089211
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SBI|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|