State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application for the recruitment of Probationary Officers for Graduation holders
Company name :State Bank of India (SBI)
Posts :Probationary Officers
Qualification : Graduation
Salary : Rs.14500-25700/- p.m
No of Post : 2986
Last date to apply : 18-09-2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Total No of Posts: 2986
Name of the Bank & Posts:
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-09-2014, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and not later than 01-09-1993 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligiblity date.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Objective Test , Descriptive Test, Group Discussion and interview.
Application Fees: Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD category have to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) and others have to pay Rs.500/- (Application fee and intimation charges), through online or offline methods.
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt will be generated, take print out of it.
After submission of online application form take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
- Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Careers with us’.
- Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
- Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
- Pay the fee online by using credit card/ Debit card or can pay offline method through printed challan form.
- On sucessful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
- After completion of registration process, take print out of the application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt should be retained with the candidate for future reference.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 01-09-2014 to 18-09-2014. After completion of registration process, take print out of the online application form & fee payment receipt and keep it for future purpose.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting date for Online Registration of Applications: 01-09-2014
- Last date for Online Registration of Applications: 18-09-2014
- Dates for Payment of fees through Online: From 01-09-2014 to 18-09-2014
- Dates for Payment of fees through Offline: 03-09-2014 to 20-09-2014.
- Date of Examination: November 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SBI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017