State Bank of Mysore (SBM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Counsellors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduates can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Counsellors Job on or before 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
||State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Chief Manager, FI Department, State Bank of Mysore, Head Office. Phone 080-22282517, 22353901-09, Extn 473
Detail of State Bank of Mysore (SBM) Counsellors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the posts of 10 Counsellors to manage Financial Literacy Centres at the centres as per annexure.
- No of Posts : 10
- Eligibility: Retired Officers of any PSB/SB Group not below MMGS-II, Ex-Servicemen, Candidates who have the experience of having worked in any NGOs.
- Qualification: Graduates with knowledge of Practical Banking for at least 15 years/Ex-Servicemen and candidates who have worked in NGOs who have got the flare to work/visit villages. Knowledge of Kannada and use of Computer is essential.
- Age: Not above 62 years as on 1.1.2015. Persons residing/ belonging to Karnataka and having fluency in writing, reading and speaking Kannada language will be given preference.
- Appointment is purely temporary in nature. Remuneration per month is Rs.,12,000 consolidated plus Rs.2,000/- towards conveyance and Rs.500/- towards mobile charges i.e., total Rs14,500/- per month. In addition to the above, Rs250/- per diem is payable for visit to the villages covered by the FLCs outside headquarters.
Name of Financial Literacy Centres to be filled up:
||Name of the Centre
Selection Procedure for State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – Counsellors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- The candidates have to undergo a process of selection through interview
How to apply for Counsellors Vacancy in State Bank of Mysore (SBM):
The candidates have to undergo a process of selection through interview. Candidates desirous may submit their resume to: The Chief Manager Financial Inclusion Department, State Bank of Mysore, Head Office, K.G.Road, Bangalore. Application to be submitted on or before 20.01.2015. For further details they may contact the Chief Manager, FI Department, State Bank of Mysore, Head Office. Phone 080-22282517, 22353901-09, Extn 473. Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason what so ever.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015