State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/04. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy General Manager on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
Vacancy Name :Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.68,680-76,520/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Mumbai
Detail Of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur an Associate Bank of State Bank of India, is looking for qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Deputy General Manager (Law) on regular basis from Indian citizens only.
- Post Deputy General Manager (LAW)
- Category General
- Age Minimum: 35 years , Maximum: 55 years
- Educational Qualification Educational Qualification: Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university in India.
- Experience Experience : Minimum of 20 years ,out of which : a). Minimum of 3 to 7 years experience as an advocate in any court in India independent or as an a member of a firm of Solicitors in India (after enrolment as an advocate with the Bar Council). AND b). Minimum 15 years as a Law Officer in any commercial Bank/Financial Institution out of which 4 years as a Chief Manager (Law) or 2 years as Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Scale of Pay Basic Pay Rs. 68680-1960×4-76520 Other Allowance or benefits and Service
- Conditions The official will be eligible for DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
- Probation To be decided by the competent authority of SBBJ.
Selection Procedure For State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) – Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview. Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Merit List: for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid Air fare (Economy Class) or Actual expenses, travelled by other modes, whichever is less by the shortest route in India. Local travelling expenses will not be paid.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
How To Apply For Deputy General Manager Vacancy in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ):
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview
advices etc. by email.
- GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: i) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc. ii) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified. iii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’. iv) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
- Scan copies of the application ( registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational certificates/ marksheets (iv) Experience certificates ( as indicated above). (v) Copy of enrolment with Bar Council (vi) Proof showing details of compensation package of present employment (vii) e-Receipt for fee payment, should be sent through email (Scanned copies) to “Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Mumbai by 07th October 2015 on email address [email protected] In case of non-receipt of scanned copies of online application with required documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for the short listing and selection. Please do not sent hard copies to this office.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
Reference: State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/04
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017