State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) invites application for the recruitment of Channel Management Facilitators (CMFs) with Any Graduate holders
Company name :State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
Posts :Channel Management Facilitators (CMFs)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.10,000-16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 08.11.2014.
Details of Post :
Channel Management Facilitators (CMFs)
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur invites applications from officers Retired on attaining age of superannuation from the services of any Bank as MMGS-II/MMGS-III/SMGSIV/SMGS-V for appointment as Channel Management Facilitators (CMFs) on contract basis for all all the districts of Rajasthan.
Main Eligibility Criteria:
- Officers retired only on attaining superannuation from the service of any Bank as MMGS-II or MMGS-III or SMGS-IV or SMGS-V are eligible. Officers voluntarily retired, retired under VRS, released under Exit Option Scheme or those who have left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not be eligible. Preference will be given to officers retired from Associate Banks/State Bank of India and in case such retired officers are not available for appointment, retired officers from any Bank may be appointed on contract basis.
- Retired officer’s age should not be more than 62 years as on 31.10.2014.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him during five years of his service in the bank preceding to his retirement.
- Cases of CBI or other Law Enforcement Agencies should not be pending against him.
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- The retired officer should be physically fit to carry out the duties of CMFs including continuous village visits.
- He should be proficient in the local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the area where he is to be considered for appointment and working.
- He should be resident of a town/village within the commutable distance from the FI villages to be monitored.
The engagement would be initially for a period of 2 years which may be renewed by two more years or up to the age of 65 years whichever is earlier, subject to continued good performance and physical fitness of the official. The renewal of contract shall depend on the performance and suitability of the CMFs at the Bank’s discretion and needs of the Bank. The Bank shall inform them about the renewal of contract period before 3 months of expiry of the original contractual service and absence of this will be deemed as termination of contract on the last date of the original contractual service. During the Contract period the performance pf CMFs will be reviewed half yearly. CMFs shall also have the option to renew or not renew their contract of service at the time of expiry of the current term of the contract.
Job Profile, Role & Responsibilities:
CMFs role is to co-ordinate, advise, aid and assist the Bank’s serving officers. They are the intermediaries between the Bank and Business Correspondents/PoS operators with no financial or administrative powers. CMFs will provide feedback on the functioning of
PoS operators/BFs to the Bank. CMFs will perform the following functions;-
- Helping in intentifying suitable Business Facilitators/Business Correspondents or PoS operators in their area of operation and initial screening.
- Assisting in settlement of Key Performance Initiatives in terms of number of savings, current accounts, no-frills accounts and term deposits to be sourced, the balance maintained in the accounts sourced by the PoS operators /BFs/ the numbr, value and type of loans sourced and the number, type and value of loans rejected, value of loans written off, number of insurance policies sold, number of mutual funds sold etc.
- Tracking the business sourced by the PoS operators / BCs through the Channel Management Software and creating reports at regular intervals and submission of the same to the AGM concerned.
- Communicating targets to the PoS operators/BCs and reporting on their performance on a regular basis by conducting surprise visits, checking written records at least once in a month and conducting joint sales visits etc. and submit reports on the same to the AGM concerned on regular basis.
- Cordinating with concerned officials for calculation and payment of commissions at pre determined rates.
- Supporting the PoS operators / BCs to source high value business across all products, running promotional programmes including liability products.
- Training of PoS operators and their hand holding
- Exercising due diligence in monitoring and supervision over the PoS operators /BCs their agents.
- Obtaining feedback on each BF/BC/PoS operators from customers selected at random, at regular intervals once in a quarter.
- Assisting link branch in handling complaints & grievances.
- To coordinate with BCs/BFs/PoS operators and conduct awareness campaign among the populace residing in the area of operations.
- Enhancing activity level of PoS operators / BFs/ BCs and their agents.
- Recommending for disengagement of inactive PoS operators / BFs/ BCs and their agents.
- Regular visits to PoS opearators / BC/BF/outlets, maintaining record and reporting.
- Reporting any adverse feature/act of PoS operators / BF/BC/their agents not being in the interest of the Bank.
- Any other work not enumerated above pertaining to Financial Inclusion Project or UIDAI Project of the Bank entrusted to them by the Regional Office/ Head Office of the Bank.
Remuneration: The monthly fixed remuneration & annual variable pay would be as under:
- 1st Year 10,000/-
- 2nd Year 12,000/-
- 3rd Year 14,000/-
- 4th Year 16,000/-
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested retired bank officers who full fill the eligibility criteria may apply on a plain paper in their own hand writing or typed stating full bio-data like full name, Date of birth, Date of retirement, Address, Photograph self attested affixed on the application, Educational qualification, particulars of Bank service like Name of the Bank, Letter of Retirement from the Bank (Self attested). The envelope of the application should be marked as “ Appointment for Channel Management Facilitators (CMFs).”
Applications along with full particulars of eligibility with all self attested documents should be mailed only through ordinary post on the following address so as to reach us latest by 08.11.2014. The Chief Manager State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Personnel Administration Department Head Office, Tilak Marg, Jaipur – 302005.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.11.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SBBJ|