State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer through recruitment notification – State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/05. Candidates who have completed BBA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of India (SBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Officer on or before 26/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
Vacancy Name : Officer Vacancy
Educational Qualification : B.B.A, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : MUMBAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : State Bank of India (SBI), CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE CENTRE, ATLANTA BUILDING, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI
Detail Of State Bank of India (SBI) Officer Vacancy Recruitment:
- JOB PROFILE: The CMO is a corporate executive responsible for the strategic positioning of Bank’s corporate marketing functioning including brand strategy in protecting and enhancing the image of the Bank as preferred, tech savvy, trusted and customer oriented Bank in the financial services industry. He will be responsible for overall planning, developing and execution of public relations, all brand and product marketing, publicity, advertising, corporate communications and digital and social media marketing initiatives. He will ensure the brand standards and PR activities of the Bank across all channels through internal and external communications. The CMO will have a team of support in fields like media , advertisement, public relations, marketing etc.
- Type of job Contractual
- Age limit Maximum 50 years of age.
- Educational Qualification The candidate should essentially have bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration in any discipline from a recognized university or a reputed institute. Preference will be given for specialization in Advertising or marketing in MBA/BBA.
- Experience 10 years well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of responsibility-with a focus on marketing expansion as well as three to five years of experience in a leadership role. The candidate must have adequate knowledge of analytics and usage of data.
- Role & Responsibilities: i) To develop high level marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organisation. ii) To plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organisational goals. iii) To develop and strengthen Bank’s unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audience and to ensure that brand standards are maintained across all channels through internal and external communication, PR and brand activities. iv) To ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic and that the Bank’s achievements, milestones, new launches and its success stories are communicated with passion, creativity and impact through various communication channels. v) To Generate Revenue: The CMO is also responsible to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organisation, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations and corporate social responsibility activities. vi) To lead communication team to create a best in class social media presence that empowers stakeholder to spread the Bank’s brand virally. vii) Sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service. To ensure that organization’s message is distributed across channels such as mobile platforms, video and social media and to targeted audience in order to meet sales objectives. viii) To perform various other tasks: Analytical tasks such as pricing and market research; Creative tasks such as designing advertising and promotions, and Interpersonal tasks such as coordinating many different styles of thinking in a single team. ix) Effectiveness of CSR Spends: The CMO will also be responsible for effective marketing of CSR activities with advertisement of their achievements and highlight their contribution made to the society. This reinforces a positive image of the Brand in the minds of the people
- Skills & Requirements: As a senior-level marketing professional, a Chief Marketing Officer must be both analytical and creative, must have experience in developing high level marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organization. He should be a visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase revenue. He should also be an executive who understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives; a business leader with success in leveraging social media to strengthen Bank’s brand and a marketing leader with the vision to seek out new promotional avenues to support Bank’s goals and objectives.
- Period of Contract: The term of office of the holder of the post shall be for 3 years, initially, extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The contract period will commence from the date he/she assumes the position as CMO in the Bank. The contract can be terminated at 1 months’ notice on either side or on payment/surrender of one month’s compensation amount in lieu thereof.
- Remuneration: The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for suitable candidate and negotiable. AVC will be released based on predetermined matrixes linked to achieving KRA/performance at the end of every year and reviewed after one year. Apart from above compensation package the CMO will not be entitled to any other perquisites, facilities/benefits etc from the Bank.
- Working Hours Normal Working Hours of the Bank.
- Headquarter Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
- Reporting Authority Managing Director (National Banking Group).
- Other Terms and Conditions The appointment of CMO will be subject to satisfactory completion of Medical Examination as prescribed by the Bank and verification of testimonials. The CMO will not take up any assignment with any other organization during the period of contract with the Bank. The CMO will not exercise any administrative/financial powers during the period of engagement. The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the Official is not eligible to claim Provident Fund/Bonus/Pension during the period of contract or thereafter. The CMO will not be eligible for membership of SBI Pension Fund/Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme) and SBI Employee Provident Fund.
Selection Procedure For State Bank of India (SBI) – Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
APPLICATION FEE (Non Refundable) : Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply For Officer Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI):
- Please visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in -> careers with us -> Appointment of Chief Marketing Officer in State Bank India 2015 for detailed guideline and procedure regarding a) Application Registration b) Payment of Fees c) Photograph & signature scan & upload. The scanned copy of downloaded online application duly signed along with scanned copies of Photo ID, Brief resume, diploma/ degree /specialization certificates, document indicating area of exposure (if any) should be sent to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department by 29.102015 on email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If scanned copies of application and testimonials are not received by 29.10.2015 application will be rejected.
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid Airfare (Economy) / 1 AC railway fare by the shortest route in India.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such posts in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Decisions of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, selection etc. would be final and binding on the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
Reference: State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/05