State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer through recruitment notification – State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CON/CCSO/2015-16/03. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of India (SBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chief Customer Service Officer on or before 05/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
Vacancy Name :Chief Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.15 Lacs – 31.50 Lacs/-Per Annum
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : State Bank of India (SBI), Across India
Detail Of State Bank of India (SBI) Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from retired General Managers of Schedule Commercial Banks, for engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer on contract basis in State Bank Group
- No of Post : 06 Posts
- JOB PROFILE : The Chief Customer Service Officer is required to act as the Internal Ombudsman of the Bank to strengthen the grievances redressal mechanism and to reduce the complaints to Banking Ombudsman. He/ she shall be the focal point for Internal Grievances Redressal System of the Bank. The Chief Customer Service Officer for SBI shall report to the Chairman and for Associate Banks to respective Managing Director.
- Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2015): Not above 65 years as on 01.08.2015
- Essential Qualifications: (AS ON 01.08.2015) I. Retired in the grade as General Manager from any Schedule Commercial Bank other than the Bank(s) for which he has applied. The official should have superannuated or have taken voluntary retirement and should have retired as on 01.08.2015. II. The official should not have worked in any capacity in the Bank(s) for which he is applying.
- Experience: The official should possess necessary skills and should have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking such as General Banking, Credit, Forex Operation, Treasury Operation, Government Business, Merchant Banking, Credit Card Operations etc.
- NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT: CONTRACTUAL
- PERIOD OF CONTRACT: The initial tenure of appointment shall be for 3 years which can be extended at the discretion of the Bank till the candidate attains the age of 68 years subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria of the Bank.
- TERMINATION OF CONTRACT: The contract can be terminated at one months’ notice on either side or on payment / surrender of one month’s compensation amount in lieu thereof.
- REMUNERATION: Rs.15 Lacs – 31.50 Lacs/-Per Annum
Selection Procedure For State Bank of India (SBI) – Chief Customer Service Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/09/2015
- Selection will be based on personal interview. Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification and experience
How To Apply For Chief Customer Service Officer Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI):
- The CCSO will not take up any assignment with any other organization during the period of contract with the Bank.
- The CCSO will not exercise any administrative/ financial powers during the period of engagement.
- The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the Official is not eligible to claim Provident Fund/ Bonus/ Pension during the period of contract or thereafter.
- They will not be eligible for membership of SBI Pension Fund/Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme) and SBI Employees Provident Fund.
- APPLICATION FEE (Non Refundable) : Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For detailed guideline procedure – a) Application Registration, b) Payment of Fees, c) Photograph & signature scan & upload visit bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in -> careers with us -> Recruitment of CCSO in State Bank Group – 2015. The scanned copy of downloaded online application along with scanned copies of Photo ID, Retirement Letter, Brief resume, specialized certificates / diploma/ degree (if any), document indicating area of exposure (if any) should be sent to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department by 10th September 2015 on email address [email protected] If scanned copies of application and testimonials are not received by 10.09.2015 application will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/09/2015
Reference: State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CON/CCSO/2015-16/03