State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers through recruitment notification – State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2015-16/02. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of India (SBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Probationary Officers job from 13/04/2015 to 02/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||2,000 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/07/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||State Bank of India (SBI), Across India|
Detail of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officers Recruitment:
- No of post : 2000 (SC-308, ST-339, OBC-541, GEN-812)
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015. Note : The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. Irrespective of the date of examination, in case the proof of having passed the examination as on 01.09.2015 is not produced as detailed above the candidate will not be eligible.
- Age Limit as on 01.04.2015 : Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2015
- Emoluments : Rs.16,900/-
Application Fee :
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not entitled to OBCreservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OH)’ or ‘GEN (VH)’ (as applicable).
Examination Centres :
|Mumbai||Mysore||Nagpur||New Delhi||Panaji (Goa)||Patna|
Selection Procedure for State Bank of India (SBI) – Probationary Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/05/2015
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered. (i) Objective Test : The Objective Test of 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows: a) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.) b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers c) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation d) Test of Reasoning (High Level) The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. (ii) Descriptive Test : The Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). Phase – III : Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks) The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion &Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Final Selection : The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion &Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
How to apply for Probationary Officers Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI):
Candidate should apply Online between 13.04.2015 TO 02.05.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/05/2015
For information on extension of last date – Click here
Reference: State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2015-16/02
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016