State Bank of Mysore (SBM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Counsellors through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBA,M.Com,B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of Mysore (SBM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Counsellors Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
Vacancy Name :Counsellors
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM,M.Com,B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 13 post
Salary : Rs.12,000/p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Chief Manager Financial Inclusion Department, State Bank of Mysore, Head Office, K.G.Road, Bangalore.
Detail of State Bank of Mysore (SBM)Counsellors Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the posts of 13 Counsellors to manage Financial Literacy Centres at the centres as per annexure.
- Eligibility: Retired Officers of any PSB/SB Group not below MMGS-II, Ex-Servicemen, Candidates who have the experience of having worked in any NGOs, Gruadates in Rural Development/ BSW/MSW etc., who have flare to visit villages and mingle with village folk.
- Qualification: Graduates with knowledge of Practical Banking for at least 15 years/Ex-Servicemen and candidates who have worked in NGOs who have got the flare to work/visit villages. Knowledge of Kannada and use of Computer is essential.
- Age: Not above 62 years as on 1.4.2015.
- Persons residing/belonging to Karnataka and having fluency in writing, reading and speaking Kannada language will be given preference.
- Appointment is purely temporary in nature. Remuneration per month is Rs12000 consolidated plus Rs2000/- towards conveyance and Rs500/- towards mobile charges i.e., total Rs 14500/- per month.
- In addition to the above, Rs250/- per diem is payable for visit to the villages covered by the FLCs outside headquarters.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Centre||District|
Selection Procedure for State Bank of Mysore (SBM) -Counsellors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Counsellors Vacancy in State Bank of Mysore (SBM) :
- The candidates have to undergo a process of selection through interview. Candidates desirous may submit their resume to: The Chief Manager Financial Inclusion Department, State Bank of Mysore, Head Office, K.G.Road, Bangalore.
- Application as per the proforma to be submitted to the Chief Manager, Financial Inclusion Department, Head Office, on or before 15.10.2015. For further details they may contact the Chief Manager, FI Department, State Bank of Mysore, Head Office. Phone 080-22282517, 22353901-09, Extn 473.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason what so ever.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016