State Health Resource Centre (SHRC Chhattisgarh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Program Associate through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Health Resource Centre (SHRC Chhattisgarh).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Program Associate Job on or before 05/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Health Resource Centre (SHRC Chhattisgarh)
Vacancy Name : Program Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : State Health Resource Centre, Chhattisgarh First Floor, Health Training Centre Building Bijli Chowk, Kalibadi, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Detail of State Health Resource Centre (SHRC Chhattisgarh) Program Associate Recruitment:
About State Health Resource Centre: The State Health Resource Centre, Chhattisgarh provides an additional technical support to the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Chhattisgarh for improving the access, quality and equity of public health system. It is an autonomous institution (Society) set up in the year 2002 as Technical Support Agency. SHRC has staff strength of around 130 professional who provide technical services to government on a number of health sector reform initiatives and coordinate the Mitanin Programme one of the most successful community health workers programmes in the country.
- About the post: SHRC is looking for persons having a background or inclination in the field of Public Health/Health Planning/Quality Assurance/ Research. The person would be required to carry out task related to operational research, capacity building of MO/Nurses/RMAs and other paramedical staff, district health planning.
- Eligibility and qualification: – Post Graduate regular qualification in Public Health/ Population Science/ Sociology / Social Work/Demography recognised from AICTE/UGC will be preferred. Computer proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, and Power Point. Presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, oral and written communication skills in English & Hindi.
- Desirable: Additional Qualification / Degree in District Health Planning /Laboratory/Microbiology/Nursing. Previous research experience/ NABH/ accreditation/certification / training on Disaster Risk Reduction/field experience (details will be taken into account)
- Age: Preferably less than 50 years. Last date: 5″Aug., 2015
Selection Procedure for State Health Resource Centre (SHRC Chhattisgarh) – Program Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Program Associate Vacancy in State Health Resource Centre (SHRC Chhattisgarh) :
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for selection process. Candidates who are willing to travel to districts in the state should only apply. Salary range in this position is commensurate to the society standard and will be determined upon the experience and fixed as per the HR policies of the organisation. No TA /DA will be paid during selection process. Interested candidates can send an up to date CV and cover letter addressing the above requirement to shrchrd(a)gmail.com.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/8/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016