State Health Society Bihar invites application for the recruitment of State Program Manager with Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma holders
Company name : State Health Society Bihar
Posts : State Program Manager
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 50,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Patna
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
Details of Post :
State Program Manager
The State Programme manager will be based in State Programme Management Unit (SPMU) of State Health Society Bihar, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna.
- Position : State Program Manager
- No. of Post : One
- Category : Unreserved
- Reporting : Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar
- Location : State Head Quarter, Patna
- Duration of Initial Contract : Initially for one Year
- Age Group : Between 25 to 45 years on 01.09.2014
- REQUIRED ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE : The State Program Manager should be a management specialist with at least 5 years of experience of NRHM projects and management of health related function at strategic level. Those having worked with a Government setup would be preferred. Other eligibilities are as follows:
- Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in Public Health from a Recognised University/Institution
- Experience of coordinating with government health programs and familiarity with functioning of government systems
- Good documentation and liasion skills
- Effective presentation, communication and writing skills in Hindi & English
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with MS office and Internet.
- Familiarity with any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Willingness to travel to districts to provide support to district teams & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- REMUNERATION/COMPENSATION : Consolidated remuneration @ Rs. 50,000/- Per month
- SERVICE CONDITION AND RESPOSIBILITIES : The State Programme Manager will work and discharge his / her duties in consultation with
- Administrative Officer, SHSB under overall guidance of Executive Director, SHSB.
- PERIOD OF CONTRACT : Initially for a period of one (1) Year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and
- CONTRACT AGREEMENT : Selected Candidate will draw a contractual agreement with SHSB before joining the post.
- The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of one year, which may be renewed based on the performance & conduct.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. All original educational/experience/other certificates must be carried at the time of interview.
- State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to cancel the position mentioned in this advertisement without assigning reason.
- Detailed Term of Reference (TOR), Qualifications/Experience/Emoluments of above positions and Application Form is available in the HR Cell of the society’s official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
How to apply :
The application may be sent to “The Executive Director, State Health Society Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800 014”. The application must reach the office of the undersigned latest by 5:00 P.M. on or before 09.09.2014 through Registered/Speed Post/Courier.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SHSB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016