State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nursing Tutor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: S107. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MBBS, MBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Health Society Bihar (SHSB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Nursing Tutor & More Vacancies Job on or before 08-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Health Society Bihar (SHSB)
Vacancy Name : Nursing Tutor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.B.B.S, MBA/PGDM, BCA,B.E/B.Tech, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 21 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000 -60,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bihar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : State Health Society Bihar (SHSB), Bihar
Detail of State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Nursing Tutor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Nursing Tutor (State Nodal Centre): 01 Post
- Epidemiologist, State NCD Cell: 01 Post
- District Health Consultant-NUHM: 14 Posts
- Data Entry Operator( District): 01 Post
- City Urban Health Consultant (District): 01 Post
- City MIS Consultant (District): 01 Post
- City Community Process Consultant (District): 01 Post
- City Urban Finance Consultant (District): 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 21
- Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 45 years for S.No-1, 2 & 4, 25 years to 45 years for S.No-3, 5 to 8 as on 01-05-2015.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc Nursing from a reputed Institute recognised by Nursing Council of India/ AICTE for S.No-1, MBBS degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India for S.No-2, MBA/ PG in Health Management/ Public Health/ Health Economics from recognised University/ Institution for S.No-3 & 5, Graduate in any discipline from Recognized university & Diploma Course in Computer Application for S.No-4, BCA/ B.Tech from recognised University/ Institution approved by AICTE for S.No-6, PG in Public Health/ Community Health/ MSW from recognized university/ institution for S.No-7, B.Com/ MBA (Finance) from recognized university/ institution approved by AICTE for S.No-8
Selection Procedure for State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) – Nursing Tutor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08-07-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Nursing Tutor & More Vacancies Vacancy in State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jobs.biharshs.in on or before 08-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph & Signature at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.jobs.biharshs.in.
- Click on “Click here to Continue to Job Site”.
- Click on Current Openings.
- Click on “Click here to Apply for Vacancies under State Health Society”.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on Apply.
- Read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08-07-2015
State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: S107.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017