State Health Society (SHS Bihar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Health Society (SHS Bihar) Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Director Job on or before 2/8/2015. . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||State Health Society (SHS Bihar)
|| Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 post
|| Rs.43,000/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| State Health Society, Bihar Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800 014.
Detail of State Health Society (SHS Bihar)Assistant Director Recruitment:
• Post graduate degree from any recognized university in India or abroad in the area of economics/ finance/ business management/ public policy/ commerce/ engineeringDesirable Qualification
• Advanced qualifications (post graduate diploma, certificate) in procurement management / PPP/ hospital management/ hospital administration
• Candidates having additional qualifications in law will be given preference
• At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in handling the PPP project and /or procurement function in a large public/ private sector organization.
• Of the candidate’s total number of years’ of experience, at least 2 years must have been at a mid-level managerial capacity specifically in a role that involved procurement planning (for goods, civil works, and services), procurement monitoring, client development and relationship management with key partners.Desirable Experience
At least 1 (one) year of experience in handling PPP projects in social sector
Selection Procedure for State Health Society (SHS Bihar)- Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/8/2015. .
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Director Vacancy in State Health Society (SHS Bihar):
Wherever Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/ Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA)/ Degree Grade Point Average (DGPA) or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ institute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/8/2015.