State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) Director Recruitment:
- COMPANY PROFILE The State Trading Corporation of India Limited (STC) was incorporated under the companies Act 1956 with the Primary objective to undertake foreign trade on behalf of the Government and to supplement the efforts of private trade and industry in developing exports from the company. Currently, the Corporation imports and exports a large number of bulk agro and non-agro commodities to/from throughout the work. STC is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category-I CPSE and is a premier international trading company functioning under the administrative control of Department of Commerce. Its Registered and Corporate office are in New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 200 crores and Rs. 60 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 90%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is required to devise ways and means to boost International Trade and formulate and execute Corporate policies, plan and strategies for domestic and international trade
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : 45 – 60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with specialization in Marketing having experience in market research, product development, sales, forecasting and planning in trading/commercial activities will have added advantage.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 05 October 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015