State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/4/2009-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 27.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- – p.m.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.|
Detail of State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) – Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MKTG.), STATE TRADING CORPN. OF INDIA LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000 1,00,000/- (REVISED) . A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 27 April 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE The State Trading Corporation of India Limited (STC) was incorporated under the companies Act 1956 with the Primary objective to undertake foreign trade on behalf of the Government and to supplement the efforts of private trade and industry in developing exports from the company. Currently, the Corporation imports and exports a large number of bulk agro and non-agro commodities to/from throughout the work. STC is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category-I CPSE and is a premier international trading company functioning under the administrative control of Department of Commerce. Its Registered and Corporate office are in New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 200 crores and Rs. 60 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 90%
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (MKTG.)
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman & Managing Director. He is required to devise ways and means to boost international trade and formulate and execute corporate policies, plans and strategies for domestic and international trade.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with specialization in Marketing having experience in market research, product development, sales, forecasting and planning in trading/commercial activities will have added advantage
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director – Vacancy in State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.04.2015
State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/4/2009-PESB