State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary through recruitment notification – State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. STC/PERS/RECT/2015/2. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 38 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-46,500/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC), Post Box No. DEL 231232, The Times of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110103
Detail Of State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary Recruitment:
The S.T.C. of India Limited, a premier International Trading Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce, is engaged in exports, imports and domestic trading operations in a wide variety of commodities. With the vision to be a leading world class trading organization, continuously diversifying and delivering excellence in all areas of its operations thereby enhancing stakeholders’ value, STC strives for employee growth alongwith the organizational growth. Having an immense presence in the trading sector, STC has offices in 17 locations across IndiaNew Delhi, Ahmedabad, Agra, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Cochin, Gandhidham, Guntur, Kanpur, Silvassa and Puducherry. STC is headquartered in New Delhi. STC invites applications from talented and young professionals for the following positions:-
Post Code 01 Assistant Company Secretary (E-2) Rs.20,600-46,500:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS) 33 years
- No. of Vacancies 01 OBC (NCL)
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should be an Associate/Fellow Members of ICSI. Possessing L.L.B. degree will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1. Minimum 02 years (as on 31.03.2015) of relevant post-qualification experience in secretarial work, handling matters such as convene Board Meetings/ Annual General Meeting/ Audit Committee Meetings/ other Committee Meetings/ preparation of agenda/ minutes/ co-ordination etc; filing returns/ correspondence with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Liaise/ follow up with Registrar of Companies / Ministry of Corporate Affairs or other Government Departments to ensure statutory compliance, in a Public sector/Private sector. 2. The incumbent will be responsible for work related to compliance with all statutory and legal compliance applicable to the Company, Sound knowledge of Indian Companies Act, 2013 and related legal regulations like Income Tax Act, Service Tax, VAT, Labour laws, SEBI, Foreign Exchange Management Act etc, assisting in the preparation of Board and Shareholder meetings’ agenda, notice and related papers/ documents, Board and Shareholders meeting minutes and proceedings reports, all statutory books, registers, forms, certificates, records etc. as required under various Acts and regulations, preparing, checking and filing all required forms/ applications (including e-filings) as per statutory requirements with MCA, RBI, DPE, handling of shareholders’ grievances, etc. The incumbent will be responsible for various secretarial matters of the Company and shall support the Board to operate more effectively. The post requires maintaining high standard work practices and ensuring integrity, confidentiality, attention to detail, result orientation, excellent communications skills, excellent noting/drafting skills, ability to deal with complex documents, analytical skills, etc.
Post Code 02 Assistant Manager (Statistician) (E-1) Rs.16,400-40,500:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS) 30 years
- No. of Vacancies 01 UR (HH)
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Master’s Degree/ Post graduate degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Econometrics from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1. Minimum 1 year (as on 31.03.2015) of relevant post qualification experience in statistical compilation and analysis of data, preparation of statements/charts/reports, dissemination of MIS, etc, in any CPSE/State PSEs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ Nationalized Banks or Private sector. 2. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in collection, compilation and analysis of data, preparation of statements/charts/reports, dissemination of MIS, etc. The post requires maintaining high standard work practices and ensuring integrity, confidentiality, strong analytical and interpretation skills, logical reasoning, problem solving approach and proficiency in computers, etc. ‘Business beyond Boundaries’
Post Code 03 Assistant Manager (Marketing) (E-1) Rs.16,400-40,500:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS) 30 years
- No. of Vacancies 09 UR, 04 OBC (NCL), 02 SC, 01 ST
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Full time MBA degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in International Business, of two years duration from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1. Minimum 1 year (as on 31.03.2015) of relevant post qualification experience in Marketing/International Trading in any CPSE/State PSEs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ Nationalized Banks or Private sector. 2. The incumbent is required to prepare and review all trade documents associated with imports, exports and domestic trade and assist in the Business Operations of various commodities. He/she will also be required to assist in devising ways to boost International trade and formulate and execute Corporate policies, plans and strategies for International trade and operations.
Post Code 04 Assistant Manager (Finance) (E-1) Rs. 16,400-40,500:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS) 30 years
- No. of Vacancies 05 UR, 03 OBC (NCL), 02 SC, 01 ST
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1. Minimum 1 year (as on 31.03.2015) of relevant post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts in any CPSE/State PSEs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ Nationalized Banks or Private sector. 2. The incumbent will assist the Management in implementing Financial policies and procedures; Design, develop and implement accounting systems; Administrative and Establishment matters; Financial appraisals of Trade; Fund Management and Tax matters; Finalization of Accounts; Internal Audits etc.; Preparation of accounts and budget and other accounting functions, direct / indirect taxes and related activities, financial vetting of proposals, Treasury and Fund Management, coordination with statutory/ Govt. Auditors, Bank related work, Internal Audit, Bank guarantee.
Post Code 05 Assistant Manager (Personnel & Administration) (E-1) Rs.16,400-40,500:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS) 30 years
- No. of Vacancies 02 UR, 02 OBC (NCL), 01 SC
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Two year Full time Master’s degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization/elective in HR / Personnel Management or its equivalent or Two year Full time Master’s degree in Social Work, from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. L.L.B Degree will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1. Minimum 1 year (as on 31.03.2015) of relevant post-qualification experience in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Training & Development, in any CPSE/State PSEs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ Nationalized Banks or Private sector. 2. The incumbent will be responsible to assist in formulation of Personnel & HR Policies/ implementing Personnel Policies & Processes/ Industrial Relations/ HRD/ Establishment matters/Compliance of Labour & Industrial Laws/ Disciplinary cases/ Recruitment and Talent management, etc. The post requires high level of integrity, excellent communications skills, result orientation, attention to detail etc. Knowledge of service regulations / rules of the Government of India will be an added advantage. ‘Business beyond Boundaries’
Post Code 06 Assistant Manager (Law) (E-1) Rs.16,400-40,500:
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS) 30 years
- No. of Vacancies 01 UR, 01 OBC (NCL), 01 SC, 01 ST
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years . L.L.M Degree will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1. Minimum 1 year (as on 31.03.2015) of relevant post qualification experience is required in any CPSE/State PSEs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ Nationalized Banks/MNCs or Private Corporate organization / legal Firm * . 2. The incumbent will be responsible for various legal matters of the Company and shall support Legal & Compliance processes of the organization. The incumbent should have knowledge of Laws relating to contract, sale of goods, negotiable instruments, carriage of goods, taxation laws such as value added tax, service tax, income tax and custom duties, Rent & Property Laws, Labour/service laws, Civil/ Revenue Laws/ Banking Laws/ Trade Mark, etc., drafting legal documents/ notices/ letters/ agreements/ internal guidelines & policies, etc. and experience of drafting/vetting/negotiating business/supply contracts/ Lease agreements. The post requires maintaining high standard work practices and ensuring integrity, respect and confidentiality, result orientation, excellent noting/drafting skills, ability to deal with complex legal documents, analytical skills, etc. Working knowledge of Marathi/Bengali will be an added advantage.
- The candidates engaged in Legal Firms on retainership basis must produce experience certificate(s) from the Legal Firms
Selection Procedure For State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) – Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Candidates working in Public Sector/Government Institution must apply through proper channel. In the event the application is not sent through proper channel, the candidate would be required to produce the NOC from his/her employer, if short-listed for the interview, at the time of the interview, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview & his/her TA/DA would not be reimbursed.
- On final selection, candidates working in Public sector / Government Institution/ Private sector, should produce the document conveying the acceptance of his/her resignation from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he/she shall not be allowed to join STC service.
- Place of Posting: Selected candidates will be required to serve in any office of the Corporation or its subsidiaries or successor, and not necessarily at the places mentioned against the posts above.
- The appointment will be made at the minimum of scale of pay plus dearness allowance (IDA) from time to time. Other benefits like HRA, medical benefits, EPF, gratuity, leave encashment, performance related pay etc. shall be as per extant rules of STC.
- A Candidate’s single application should be sent in one envelope. Applications by a single candidate for more than one post must be sent in separately-marked envelopes. Multiple applications in one envelope shall be rejected and no correspondence in this respect shall be entertained. Accordingly, a multiple/separate email (which is the second mandatory mode of sending application) has to be sent for multiple/separate posts.
- Applications in the following cases shall be summarily rejected: – Incomplete applications; Application not made in prescribed format; Applications not conforming to the eligibility criteria; Applications received by Post after the prescribed last date and scanned copy of application form by email received after the prescribed last date; Unsigned applications; and Applications sent without Self-Attested Photocopies of all Certificates.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University OR AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned Statutory Council (whichever applicable).
- Verification of documents: The candidates called for interview shall be required to produce original documents relating to educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificates etc. for verification and also to submit self-attested photocopies thereof at the time of interview. Such documents shall be listed in the interview call letter. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents or he/she is found ineligible for the post applied for or any other claim made in his/her application if found to be incorrect, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview and his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled. ‘Business beyond Boundaries’
- Background check: In case of selection on the above-said post, such selection shall be provisional subject to verification of character and antecedents of the candidate and verification of caste certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the Central Govt./PSUs.
- If the candidate does not fulfill any of the conditions given in the detailed Advertisement, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage on scrutiny whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may even be reduced to NIL. STC is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages if any. STC reserves the right to cancel the selection process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the Corporation.
- The decision of the STC about the mode of selection, number of post, eligibility conditions, shortlisting of candidates for interview etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Applicants should give clear and complete postal address, email-id and phone number for correspondence and they shall be valid for at least two years after issuance of this advertisement. STC will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process. While STC will exercise due care to avoid errors in the conduct in all stages of the recruitment process, it shall not take any liability for any error as may inadvertently occur in the process.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview. STC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- STC reserves the right to decide the place of interviews in any of the locations in India at its discretion depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Outstation candidates called for interview for Post Codes 01 to 06 will be reimbursed single to and fro Second A.C rail fare by shortest route on production of original tickets/copy of E-tickets.
- The cutoff date for considering the age and experience of candidates will be taken as 31.03.2015. 19. The candidates must meet the upper age criterion for all the posts as given above against post codes 01 to 06.
- Eligible persons may apply in the enclosed format as given at Appendix – 1 below. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. In case any ambiguity/ dispute that arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
How To Apply For Assistant Manager, Assistant Company Secretary Vacancy in State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC):
The candidates must send the filled-in application form with their photo pasted in the space provided, and with the signature at the end of the application form by hard copy by ORDINARY POST ONLY alongwith all necessary enclosures/ certificates addressed to: Post Box No. DEL 231232, The Times of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110103 latest by 20th July, 2015. Applications received by speed post or registered post or through courier will not be accepted. STC will not be responsible for any postal delay, wrong delivery etc. Applications received after the last date mentioned in the advertisement would not be considered. The envelope containing the application form must be clearly super-scribed with the name of the post applied for and Code No. of the post. E.g. – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________ (POST CODE)” AND The candidate should also send an email with a scanned copy of the signed application in the prescribed format to: [email protected], from candidate’s same email id as mentioned in the hard copy of application being sent by him/her by post, latest by 20th July, 2015, 23:59 hrs. The email’s subject line must contain the name of the post applied for and Code No. of the post. E.g. – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________ (POST CODE)” a) Only emails from candidates whose hard copy of application is received before the last date shall be entertained. Please note that candidate will have to send the scanned copy of the application format only and no other certificates/enclosures are required to be sent by email. The email should be sent from the same email id as mentioned in the hard copy of his/her application format sent by ordinary post. In case a candidate sends it from a different email id, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled. No email/ communication shall be entertained relating to status/queries relating to the said recruitment. Please note that the email should reach before the prescribed last date. The maximum prescribed time for the email to be sent is 20th July, 2015, 23:59 hrs. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date by Email and Post will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Reference: State Trading Corporation Of India Limited (STC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. STC/PERS/RECT/2015/2