Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO : EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. : 01/2014-2015. Candidates who have completed MBBScan apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Medical Officer from 11/02/2015 to 03/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), VISVESVARAYA IRON & STEEL PLANT, BHADRAVATI – 577 301 (KARNATAKA)|
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Medical Officer Recruitment:
Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravati, a Special Steels Plant of Steel Authority of India Limited, invites application from competent Medical Personnel for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer as mentioned below
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : MBBS from a University / Institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Experience : Minimum 1 yr. post qualification experience in recognized Medical college / Hospital / Institution
- Salary : Rs. 20600-3%- 46500/-
- Age : 30 years
- Probation: The appointment in the post of Medical Officer will be against regular grade and pay scale. The selected candidates on joining the Company will be under probation for a period of twelve months before confirmation.
- Emoluments and Other Benefits: Emoluments for the post of Medical Officer will include basic pay (in the scales of pay revised for executives w.e.f. 1.1.07), industrial dearness allowance [AICPI-126.33, Base 2001 = 100], nonpracticing allowance (20% -25% of Basic Pay), perquisites under Cafeteria approach and other facilities such as medical facility for self and family, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity etc. as admissible as per rules of the Company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where Company accommodation is not available.
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/03/2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the Interview. Weightage for written test and Interview will be 80:20 respectively Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and/ Interview will be intimated to eligible candidates through email / SAIL’s website www.sailco.in.
Mode of Payment of Application/ and Processing Fee:
Net Banking/ Credit or Debit card payment : For this option, no fee payment challan will be generated. Payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking online through the payment gateway made available. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which should be printed for record and submitted as & when required in the subsequent stages. If the online transaction is not completed successfully, Candidates to register again and make payment online.
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card/Interview Call Letters etc.” shall be provided through email/SMS/uploading on SAIL website. Candidates must download/ print their Admit Card/Interview Call Letter once it is made available on the application portal. VISL will not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS sent, due to invalid or wrong email ID/ Mobile Number provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidates fails to access his/her email/Mobile in time. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess valid Admit Card with identifiable photograph of the candidate
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 11.02.2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 03.03.2015
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- While applying Candidate must write his/ her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Ex-servicemen are also required to produce their discharge certificate in original at the time of interview.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. VISL reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- VISL reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above position without assigning any reason whatsoever. VISL is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Medical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidate will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Fitness examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website : www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, VISL reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test. Outstation candidates called for interview, will be reimbursed AC 3 Tier; single to and fro Railway fare/Bus fare from the declared place of correspondence to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bhadravathi, Shimoga District, Karnataka.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL”. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website Before registering their application on the website, candidates should ensure the following:
- Possess a Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of 500/- for the post of Medical officer as Application and Processing fee for General/OBC candidates. E-receipt is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application.
- While submitting the application online, candidates should note that Category (General/SC/ST/OBC) once submitted in the application cannot be changed.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. However, candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of date of birth, qualification, category etc. at the time of interview.
- While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/03/2015
Reference: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO : EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. : 01/2014-2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|