Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MATRICULATION (10TH/ 12TH)/ DIPLOMA/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & More Vacancies Job from 29.12.2014 to 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||MATRICULATION (10TH/ 12TH)/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||558 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited
Ispat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||119||Requirements:ITI holders -Matriculation with ITI from Govt. recognized institution in the following trades: Fitter for ACT-Fitter, Electrician for ACT-Electrician, Welder for ACT-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACT Instrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT-Diesel Mechanic, Turner for ACT-Turner and Machinist for ACT-Machinist. For HVD Trade- Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in Operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 01.12.2014||Rs. 15830-3%-22150/- (S-1)|
|Operator cum Technician (Trainee)||439||Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute with either First Class or Second Class certificate of Boiler Attendant Competency as on 01.12.2014||Rs. 16800 – 3% – 24110/- (S-3)|
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
How to apply for Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & More Vacancies Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card for written examination/ interview will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility. BSP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of interview only and any candidate failing to produce the same will not be allowed in the interview. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification through Distance mode/ Correspondence / off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application/ processing fee.
- No traveling expense would be payable to candidates called for written examination and preemployment medical examination. Travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed only to SC/ST/PwD candidates on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing at interview.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. SAIL / BSP’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Ex Serviceman candidate is required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to serve in any of the mines owned by Bhilai Steel Plant.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in (at ‘Careers’ link). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- While applying, Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Candidates sponsored by local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application/ processing fee, failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of interview.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate or any other certificate/ documents has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates should retain their copy of SBI Challan and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- BSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 29.12.2014
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 28.01.2015
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option : Will be available in website
- Closing of payment editing option : Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination : Tentative Date of Written Test for OCT (T) and OCT (Boiler Oprn.) : 15.02.2015Tentative Date of Written Test for ACT (T) : 22.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016