Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites online application for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager for B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name :Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts :Deputy General Manager
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.51300 -73000/- p.m
No of Post : 09
Last date to apply : 30/09/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy General Manager
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, India’s largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around Rs.51866 Crores (FY13-14) requires the following senior mining professionals who are technically qualified and having adequate mining experience for its captive mines & collieries under Raw Materials Division and Collieries Division. The senior mining personnel would be responsible for facilitating various capacity enhancement and debottlenecking projects which are currently underway and for subsequently operating the Mines with expanded capacities.
No of Post :
- Dy. General Manager(Mining), Raw Materials Division – 6
- Dy. General Manager ( Mining), Collieries Division – 3
Grade & Pay scale: E7 grade (Rs.51300 – 3% – Rs.73000/-)
Benefits: In addition to Basic Pay, the pay scale carries Industrial DA as admissible. The selected candidates are also entitled to get other facilities such as Medical benefits for self and dependent family members, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Perquisites under cafeteria approach as per rules of the company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
Name of Post & Scale Code : Dy. General Manager (Mining), Raw Materials Division(E7)
- Maximum Age * : 48 years
- Minimum Qualification : 1. Full time Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering from Institutes approved/ recognized by UGC/ AICTE with minimum 65% marks in aggregate. 2. Having 1st class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Restricted, Metalliferrous Open Cast Working) from DGMS.
- Minimum Experience required : 1. At least 20 years of Post qualification experience of working in Mines (After passing Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering). 2. Minimum experience of 10 years as a First Class Mines Manager in Mechanized Open cast Mines having minimum 3.0 MTPA finished product capacity 3. Should have experience of planning, development & operation in mechanized opencast mines. Should have knowledge of Mining rules/regulations and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities. 4. Preferably should have experience of working in mechanized mines having the following system/equipments. Deep Hole Drilling & Blasting Use of HEMMs HT Power Supply Ore Processing & Beneficiation Plant Crusher Mechanized Despatch System.
Name of Post & Scale Code : Dy. General Manager (Mining),Collieries Division (E7)
- Maximum Age * : 48 years
- Minimum Qualification : 1. Full time Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering from Institutes approved/ recognized by UGC/ AICTE with minimum 65% marks in aggregate. 2. Having 1st class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Coal) from DGMS.
- Minimum Experience required :1. At least 20 years of Post qualification experience of working in Mines (After passing Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering). 2. Minimum experience of 10 years as a First Class Mines Manager in Underground Coal Mines having minimum 0.3 MTPA capacity / Mechanized Open cast Mines having minimum 2.0 MTPA capacity. 3. Should have experience in Coal mine planning, development & operation of mechanized opencast/underground coal mines. Should have knowledge of Mining rules/ regulations and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities.
HOW TO APPLY:Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through careers page of SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
The online registration site would be open from 01/09/2014. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID & mobile phone no.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg file only of less than 50 kb size) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg/jpeg file only of less than 20 kb size) for uploading with the application form. Rs.500/- would be charged as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates . Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional. Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be issued interview call letter. Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number. The Registration Slip, Biodata format & detailed resume showing details of work experience and a self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (for reserved category only) are to be sent to DGM (Personnel-Recruitment), Steel Authority of India Ltd, 16th Floor, SCOPE Minar, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092, so as to reach latest by 30/09/2014. Please super scribe on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER ( MINING), RAW MATERIALS DIVISION /DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (MINING), COLLIERIES DIVISION”
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of interview call/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates not fulfilling the requirement specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate, provide clear & complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address.
- The date, place, and time of Interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates at a later date through email.
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/ Public undertakings should apply through proper channel/ produce No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
- Pay protection for PSU candidates will be provided as per Rules.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate in the prescribed format issued in the current financial year by the competent authority at the time of Interview.
- The OBC certificate should be as per the format available on SAIL website. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the certificate either in English or Hindi.
- Out station candidates called for personal interview for the post of Deputy General Manager (Mining), Raw Material Division /Collieries Division shall be reimbursed fare limited to Air fare (economy class) or AC I Class on production of proof of journey.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Board as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate from being considered for recruitment.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment for any or all of the post without assigning any reason. Decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding on each candidate. No separate communication shall be made in this regard except to the selected candidates.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
- Tentative Starting date for submitting applications through website 01/09/2014
- Tentative Closing date for submitting applications through website 21/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016