Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for the recruitment of Dy. Manager (Law) with LLB holders
Company name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts : Dy. Manager (Law)
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs. 32900-3%-58000/-pm
No of Post : 12
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 16/12/2014
Details of Post :
Dy. Manager (Law):
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, India’s largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around Rs.51866 Crores (FY13-14) requires experienced legal professionals for posting in its law departments at its Steel Plants/ Units. Law Departments provide legal support to the Management to facilitate prudent decision making in resolving legal issues that confront the Company. They have to handle cases instituted by and against the company in different courts/ tribunals and render legal opinion to various departments. They are also associated in drafting of pleadings, vetting of contracts, instruments, deeds & other documents generated/ required for the functioning of Plants/ Units. For carrying out these activities, the legal professionals will be required to have drafting skills, thorough knowledge and experience in matters of laws relating to Labour and Service, Taxation, Land acquisition, Mining, Commercial, Electricity, Environment, Competition, Company Law, Civil Law & Arbitration.
- No of post : 12
- Qualification : Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Experience : At least 7 years of Post qualification experience in handling legal matters in an executive position in a Company or at least 7 years of postqualification experience of handling cases as an advocate in High Court/ Supreme Court.
- Age limit : 35 Years
- Grade & Pay Scale: E3 grade ( Rs. 32900-3%-58000/-)
- Benefits: In addition to Basic Pay, the pay scale carries Industrial DA as admissible. The selected candidates are also entitled to get other facilities such as Medical benefits for self and dependent family members, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Perquisites under cafeteria approach as per rules of the company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
- Reservation : Out of 12 posts, 3 posts are reserved for OBC & 1 for SC candidates. One post is reserved for Physically disabled (only OL, BL, OAL, B,LV) candidate on horizontal basis.
- Selection: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview.
- Probation: The selected candidates shall be placed under probation for one year. Confirmation in the post shall be on satisfactory completion of the probation
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates not fulfilling the requirement specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate, provide clear & complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address.
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/ Public undertakings should apply through proper channel/ produce No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate in the prescribed format issued in the current financial year by the competent authority at the time of Interview.
- The OBC/SC/PH certificate should be as per the format available on SAIL website. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the certificate either in English or Hindi.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Board as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate from being considered for recruitment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through careers page of SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The online registration site would be open from 24/11/2014 to 16/12/2014. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID & mobile phone no. b) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg file only of less than 50 kb size) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg/jpeg file only of less than 20 kb size) for uploading with the application form. Rs.500/- would be charged as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates. (Rs.100/- as processing fees for SC/PWD candidates).
- Category (SC/ OBC/PWD) once entered in the online application form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional. Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be issued admit card/ interview call letter. Mere issue of admit card/ Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number. The Registration Slip along with detailed resume showing details of work experience and a self-attested copy of Caste Certificate / Physically handicapped Certificate (for reserved category only) is to be sent to DGM (Personnel-Recruitment), Steel Authority of India Ltd, 16th Floor, SCOPE Minar, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092, so as to reach latest by 30/12/2014. Please superscribe on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY MANAGER (LAW), SAIL”.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submitting applications through website 24/11/2014
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 16/12/2014
- Final date for receipt of Registration slip generated online along with detailed resume and relevant documents at Central Recruitment Section of SAIL 30/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017