Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Manager & More Vacancies for Degree / Diploma / B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts :Junior Manager & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma / B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.20600-58000/- p.m
No of Post : 89
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 18/11/2014.
Details of Post :
Junior Manager & More Vacancies
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs.51866 crore (FY 201314), is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of SAIL, invites online applications from technically qualified and experienced professionalsin executive cadre for recruitment to 13 posts of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E1 grade), 3 posts of Asst. Manager (CCPOprn.)(E2 grade)and 73 posts at the level of Dy. Managers (E3 grade) for units at the state of the art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Junior Manager (Safety) – 13
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed Degree in any branch of engineering from a recognised University / Institute with diploma in Industrial Safety Certificate issued by the Competent Govt. Authority. The candidates need to be in possession of minimum one year post qualification working experience as a certified Industrial Safety officer in a reputed industrial organisation preferably in continuous manufacturing sector.
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-3%-46500/-P.M.
- Age Limit : 30 Years
Assistant Manager (CCP-Oprn.) – 03
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed Degree in Metallurgical/ Mechanical / Production Engineering from a recognized University
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-3%-50500/-P.M.
- Age Limit : 34 Years
Deputy Manager – 73
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Pay Scale : Rs.32900-3%-58000/-P.M.
- Age Limit : 37 Years
Selection Procedure: Written test followed by personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. For Dy. Managers and Asst. Managers,the written exam will be designed to test the domain specific knowledge as well as the practical knowledge (both technical & managerial) of the candidates.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL” No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their certificates, testimonials in support of educational qualification, professional qualifications, if any, relevant work experience etc. and recent coloured photograph in the SAIL website at the time of filling their applications on-line. Thereafter, the on-line application and all relevant documents along with the application format (available on website) need to be downloaded from the said website and printed copies of the same are required to be sent to the Office of DGM(Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach the said Officelatest by18/11/2014.Envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed ‘Application for the post of __________ _________in SAIL-ISP’ as the case may be on the top of the envelope.For e.g., in case of a candidate applying for the post of Dy. Manager (Oprn) with Oxygen Plant experience, the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Oprn) – Oxygen Plant” Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Candidates, in the absence of experience certificate, may provide their offer of appointment along with their pay slips of every six months to establish continuity of service for consideration for written test and interview, if shortlisted. However, in case of final selection, the candidates will be required to produce a valid experience certificate from the employer for the period mentioned in the advertisement. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year
- Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application.
- Rs.500/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted frompayment of Application & Processing fees.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- Candidate to upload self-attested copies of the following documents along with the on-line application: I. Certificates and mark sheets as proof of Age, Educational / Professional Qualification. II. Relevant work experience Certificate(s) clearly indicating the experience details. III. Caste/ Category certificate in the prescribed format from the appropriate authority, if applicable After applying online, a candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply against this advertisement.
- Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria need not apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should beindicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Public undertakings should apply through proper channel / should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Departmental candidates, if any, will have to produce NOC from Head of Personnel of Plant/Unit that the candidates are working in.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason. Decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding on each candidate. No separate communication shall be made in this regard except to the selected candidates.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates called for written test will have to appear at their own cost,
- Out station candidates called for the personal interview shall be reimbursed single to and fro AC 3 Tier railway fare by shortest route from the communicating address to the place of interview on production of proof of journey.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found fit in the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy.
- If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate Authority (as per the prescribed proforma given on SAIL website – www.sail.co.in). For OBC (NCL), the certificate should have been issued on or after 01/04/2014 -the current financial year). OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to any relaxation.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years The physically challenged candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate and give clear and complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address for correspondence; IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / nondelivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Asansol, West Bengal.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/11/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017