Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Technician Trainee & More Vacancies for MBBS/MD/BSc/10+2 holders
Company name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts : Junior Technician Trainee & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS/MD/BSc/10+2
Salary : Rs.16800-62000/- p.m
No of Openings : 31
Location : Jharkhand
Last date to apply : 31.08.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Technician Trainee & More Vacanciesa Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of 49350 crores (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Bokaro Steel Plant, one of the modernised integrated steel plants of SAIL employing a motivated workforce of around 18000 employees is producer of HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world-class flat steel in India.
Bokaro Steel Plant invites online applications from energetic, dynamic medical professionals as Consultant/Specialists for its Bokaro General Hospital. Opportunities are also being offered for paramedical staff in the following disciplines for providing best healthcare facilities at Bokaro General Hospital & its Health Centres.
|SNo.||Name of Post||No.of Posts||Pay Scale & Grade|
|1||Consultant (Cardiology)||1||Rs. 36600/-3%-62000/-,|
|3||Jr. Staff Nure Trainee||15||Regular Grade on successful completion of two years of training Pay ScaleScale (S3 Regular Grade) – Rs.16800/-3%-24110/-|
|4||Jr. Technician (Radiography)||4||Regular Grade on successful completion of two years of training Pay ScaleScale (S3 Regular Grade) – Rs.16800/-3%-24110/-|
|5||Jr.Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab)||Regular Grade on successful completion of two years of training Pay ScaleScale (S3 Regular Grade) – Rs.16800/-3%-24110/-|
|6||Jr. Technician Trainee (Dental)||1|
|8||Jr.Technician Trainee (OT)||5|
Following no. of posts are reserved for SC/ ST / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) / Persons with Disabilities
|Name No of Post||Total||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||PwD*|
|Jr.Staff Nurse Trainee||15||10||1||–||3||–||1||–||1||(OH)||1 (VH)|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab)||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Jr.Technician Trainee (Dental)||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Veterinary Compounder Trainee||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Posts PWD (Persons with Disability) Disability category* to be considered :
- Consultant (Cardiology)/ Specialist (Cardiology) OH (OL, OA)
- Specialist (Psychiatry/Radiology/ENT) OH (OL, OA)
- Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee OH (OL)
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Radiography) OH (OL), HH
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab) OH (OL), HH
- Dental Technician Trainee OH (OL),VH (LV),HH
- Veterinary Compounder Trainee OH (OL), HH
- Jr. Attendant-cum-OT Technician Trainee OH (OL), VH (LV),HH
ELIGIBILITY : a) Upper Age Limit (as on 01.08.2014):
- For Consultant post : 40 yrs.
- For Specialist Doctors : 38 yrs.
- For Posts at SL 3 to 8 : 28 yrs. Relaxable by 5 years, 5 years & 3 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC (Non-creamy layer) respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Relaxation in age to Persons with Disabilities and Ex-Serviceman shall be as per Government directives. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Post & Grade Essential Minimum Qualification & experience
- Consultant (Cardiology), ME-4 MBBS with DM/DNB (Super- Speciality in Cardiology) Specialist (Cardiology(, ME-3 MD (General Medicine/ Paediatrics) or DNB (General Medicine/Paediatrics) with t least 3 years experience after MD/DNB as a Senior Resident in the Deptt. of Cardiology in a Hospital/ Institute which is recognised by MCI/ National Board of Examination ( New Delhi) for conducting courses in DM/DNB in Cardiology
- Specialist, ME-3 (1-Radiology, 1-Psychiatry, 1-ENT) MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in relevant Discipline from a University/Institute recognized by MCI and with at least 3 yrs. Post qualification experience in a recognised Medical College / Hospital / Institution.
- Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee – S-3* BSc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India / Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science, and valid registration in Nursing Council of India /State nursing council; and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing home
- Jr. Technician Trainee – (Radiography) – S-3* B.Sc. in Radiography from Govt. recognized institute or 10+2 in science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Radiography; And with at least 1 year post qualification experience of radiography in a Hospital/Nursing home.
- Jr. Technician Trainee ( CATHLAB) – S-3* B.Sc.(Hons) in Physics or 10+2 in science with Diploma in CATH-LAB technology; and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in any CATH-LAB of an ISO/NABH/JCA certified hospital.
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Dental) – S-3* 10+2 in Science with full time Diploma in Dental Technician Course from a Govt. recognised Institute and post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Hospital/ Nursing Home.
- Veterinary Compounder Trainee, S-3* 10+2 in Science with minimum 2 years’ full time Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy from a Govt. recognised Veterinary College/ institution and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Veterinary Hospital / Dispensary / Rescue Centre.
- Jr. Technician Trainee (OT) – S-3 * B.Sc Operation Theatre Technology or 10+2 (Science) with 2 years’ full time Diploma course in OT Technology from a Govt. recognised institute and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Eligible candidates for the post of Consultant and Specialist Doctors will be called for Interview. Information for Interview will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in. Eligible candidates for post at Sl No.3 to 8 will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview. Information for Written test and Interview will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Careers with sail). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying.
- For post at Sl No. 1 & 2, Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) as application and processing fee for General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PH/BSL Departmental candidates to possess Pay- in Slip of Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- For post at Sl.No. 3 to 8, Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 250/- (Non-refundable) as application and processing fee for General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PwD/Local DP/BSL Departmental candidates to possess Pay- in Slip of Rs. 50/- (Non-refundable) only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- While filling on-line application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Bokaro Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
- The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to interview, it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016