Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer with Ph.D Degree educational background
Company name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts : Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.20,600 – Rs.46,500/-pm
No of Post :11
Last date to apply : 08 .10.2014
Details of Post :
SAIL, a Maharatna Company and a leading steel-making Company in India with a turnover of around Rs. 51,866 crores (FY 2013-14) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, captive mines and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), one of the modernised integrated steel plants of SAIL, employing a committed workforce of around 11600 employees, is producer of Wheel & Axle for Railways, TMT bars and Structurals for infrastructure segment and semis in the form of Blooms and Billets. The entire plant is management system compliant through ISO 9001:2000 for Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 for Environment Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health & Safety and SA 8000:2008 for Social Accountability.
- No of post : 11
- Qualification : MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India
- Experience : At least 1 year post qualification experience in a Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.
- Salary : Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-pm
- Age Limit : 30 years
RELAXATIONS: Upper Age Limit: Relaxable by 5 years & 3 years for candidates belonging to SC & OBC (non-creamy layer) respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Relaxation in age to Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Serviceman (Ex-SM) shall be as per Government directives. Upper age limit for PwD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. Cumulative age relaxation is applicable for those PwD candidates who belong to SC/OBC (noncreamy layer) category. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview. Information for Written Examination and Interview will be uploaded in the SAIL website www.sail.co.in
APPLICATION & PROCESSING FEES: Rs.500/-
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (at the link Careers). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card for written examination / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility. Before registering their applications on the SAIL website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) / e-receipt of Rs. 500=00 only (as applicable for the posts given in VI above) as application and processing fee for General/OBC candidates. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) / e-receipt (generated after successful completion of transaction) is to be downloaded from the SAIL website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size colour photograph (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 50 kb size) as well as photograph of signature (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 20 kb size) in digital form for uploading with the application form. Same photograph should be affixed for the entire selection process whenever required.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the SAIL website itself.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PwD/Ex-SM) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- After applying online, the candidates may choose options of payment either through Pay-in-Slip or Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card. The candidates willing to make payment through Pay-in-Slip are required to download system generated ‘SBI Challan’ for making the payment of requisite fees. The system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details can only be downloaded after entering the details of Journal Number and Branch Code etc. in the system online.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Durgapur Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Examination only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION / PROCESSING FEE:
- Option I: Payment through Pay-in-Slip State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened Power Jyoti Current account No. 32336462661 at SBI, Durgapur Main Branch (Branch Code-0074), Durgapur. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal. The SBI Challan printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code is very important for reconciliation of payment and therefore should be entered in the system correctly by the candidate when he/ she is again logging in for completing the online registration process. Durgapur Steel Plant will not be responsible and his/her candidature will be summarily rejected in case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details. Also, please note that the candidate will have to bear the Bank Charges of certain amount to be paid to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application/ processing fee. The SBI branches will accept the fee during banking hours upto the closing date of submission of online application. The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their payment status after reconciliation on SAIL website and edit the payment details in case of wrong submission of Journal No. or Branch Code. No request for editing the payment details and issue of Admit card after closure of edit option will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- Option II: Net Banking/ Credit or Debit card payment For this option, no fee payment challan will be generated. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking online through the payment gateway made available. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt/ registration slip will be generated; which should be printed for record and submitted as & when required in the subsequent stages. If the online transaction is not completed successfully, candidates have to register again and make payment online. There will not be any other mode of collection of application/ processing fee.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification i.e MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear at the interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- No travelling expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Examination. Outstation candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed single to and fro rail fare (including Rajdhani Express) to the extent of AC three tier by shortest route from the address of communication to the interview venue, on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing at the interview.
- While applying candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- If the SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- The posts advertised are tentative. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. Durgapur Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- Any changes, if made in the employment notice, shall be communicated through the SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the candidates fail to produce the certificate his candidature will not be considered.
- No request for change of city/ examination center will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any city/ examination center depending on the response.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centers.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) / e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting date for submitting applications through SAIL website : 05.09.2014
- Closing date for submitting applications through SAIL website : 08.10.2014
- Date of Written examination : Will be confirmed in Admit Card
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017