Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notification No. 1/2014. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Medical Officers & More Vacancies Job on or before 09.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officers & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH)/ ITI/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||55 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, SALEM STEEL PLANT, Salem – 636 013 (Tamil Nadu)|
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Medical Officers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Steel Authority of India Limited, a Maharatna Company and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs. 51,866 crores, is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Salem Steel Plant, a Special Steels Plant of Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL), with modernised facilities produces Cold rolled stainless steel, Hot rolled carbon & stainless steel products and microalloyed carbon steel. Salem Steel Plant invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Manager(E-5)||02||Senior Manager(E-5) –Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) from AICTE approved college or recognised university/Institution. Post qualification experience(in executive cadre) of atleast 13 years in operation, maintenance, repair & testing of
power equipment,sub-stations / DG sets / Transformers / Protection & Switch gears, switch yard equipment and other associated equipments of EHV yard(upto 230KV) in heavy industries, Power system and related equipment spares planning and finalizing specifications with knowledge on power system study, analysis, Static VAR compensation and harmonics. Senior Manager(E-5) – C&IT Engineering Degree in Computer Science / IT (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) from AICTE approved college or recognised university/Institution. MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible. Post qualification experience(in executive cadre) of atleast 13 years in IT with knowledge of IT Infrastructure, proficiency in IT Application System design , programming, knowledge of ORACLE DataBase and administration, PLSQL/SQL/ DotNet/JAVA, experience in Internet/Intranet implementation, knowledge in managing Fibre networks and associated layered switches, network security, exposure to ERP and its implementation, ISO certification for IT systems. Experience in IT project management will have an added advantage.
|Rs. 43200-3%-66000/- (E5)||43 years|
|Medical Officers (ME-1)||01||MBBS from a University/Institute
recognised by MCI. Post qualification experience of at least one year in a Medical college/Hospital/Institution.
|Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- (ME1)||30 years|
|Operator cum Technician
|28||Operator cum Technician (Trainee)- Civil Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Metallurgy Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Mechanical Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Electrical Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Chemical Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Govt.recognised institute. Attendant cum Technician Trainee – Fitter Trade Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Fitter Trade from Govt. recognised Institute||Rs. 16800-3%-24110/- (S3)||28 years|
|Attendant cum Technician Trainee||24||Attendant cum Technician Trainee – Electrician Trade Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Electrician Trade from Govt. recognised Institute Attendant cum Technician Trainee – Machinist Trade Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Machinist Trade from Govt. recognised Institute Attendant cum Technician Trainee – Welder Trade Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Welder Trade from Govt. recognised Institute||Rs. 15830-3%-22150/- (S1)||28 years|
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Medical Officers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.02.2015.
- Senior Manager/Medical Officer posts: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview. Weightage for written test and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. (Selection will be subject to candidates being found medically fit by the Medical Officer of the Company as per prescribed rules of the company). Operator cum Technician Trainee (OCTT) / Attendant cum Technician Trainee (ACTT) : Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview. Weightage for written test and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. (Selection will be subject to candidates being found medically fit by the Medical Officer of the Company as per prescribed rules of the company).
How to apply for Medical Officers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website, www.sail.co.in(Career tab). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year. For Senior Manager/Medical Officers: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to possess Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) as application and processing fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying application/ processing fee. For Operator cum Technician Trainee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to possess Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only) as application and processing fee. Departmental Candidates to possess pay in slip of Rs. 50/- as processing fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying application/ processing fee. For post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee, candidates belonging to General and OBC category to possess Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) for Rs.150/- as application and processing fee. Departmental candidates to possess Pay in Slip of Rs. 50/- only as processing fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying application/ processing fee. The Pay in Slip(SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details. Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg format less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other relevant details. Mode of payment of application and processing fee: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened account zo.33182116230 at SSP Campus Branch, Salem, on behalf of Salem Steel Plant, SAIL. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal. The SBI Challan printed from the Portal only should be sed for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled in by the candidate during online registration.The filling up of journal number and the branch code has to be completed by the candidates before the closure of online registration i.e. on or before 09-02-2015. In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, Salem Steel Plant will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of collection of application /processing fee.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/ Correspondence Course/ off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application shall be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Category (General/ SC/ST/OBC/Ex SM/ PwD) once submitted in the application form cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test and medical examination at their own cost.
- Candidates registered in the local Employment Exchanges will also have to apply online in the prescribed application format along with the requisite fees as indicated in this advertisement, failing which they will not be considered for the selection process. No other mode/means of application will be accepted.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy
- All things being equal, preference will be given to displaced persons who have given their land to Salem Steel Plant.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Salem Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the application and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Salem Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test / physical ability test / interview. SAIL / SSP’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Candidates may visit the FAQs section on the SAIL website for any queries.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in in Career tab. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates should give clear and complete postal address of correspondence, phone number and email address. Salem Steel Plant will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery/ non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- SSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Candidates working in Govt / Semi-Govt. / Public Undertakings will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- At the time of interview, if the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates who have applied in Displaced persons category are required to produce the necessary document as proof from the Competent Authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates should retain their copy of SBI Challan and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Madras High Court, Chennai.
- Starting date for submitting applications through Website 12.01.2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 09.02.2015
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option 12.02.2015
- Closing of payment editing option 16.02.2015
- Display of reconciliation status 19.02.2015
- Tentative date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examinationWill be intimated later on in website.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.02.2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2014 – Employment Notification No. 1/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|