Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mining Foreman/ Mining Mate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Mining Foreman/ Mining Mate Job from 29.12.2014 to 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Mining Foreman/ Mining Mate|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH)|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited, Ispat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003|
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Mining Foreman/ Mining Mate Recruitment:
Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country produces rails, heavy steel plates and structurals. BSP invites online application from young, energetic and positive minded individuals for the post of Mining Foreman and Mining Mate for its Mines. “Details of the posts” are as below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Mining Foreman||02||Matriculation and diploma in Mining along with Mining
Foreman’s certificate of competency under MMR Act 1961 from the Competent Authority and with at least one year post qualification experience in Open Cast mines in the capacity of Mines Foreman as on the last date of application
|16800-3%-24110/-||Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01.12.2014|
|Mining Mate||04||Matriculation along with Mining Mate’s certificate of Competency under MMR Act 1961 from the Competent Authority and with at least one year post qualification experience in Open cast Mines in the capacity of Mining mate as on the last date of application.||15830-3%-22150/-||Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01.12.2014|
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Mining Foreman/ Mining Mate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- The Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Test they will be intimated to appear in Interview. Information for Written Test and Interview will be provided on our website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link.
APPLICATION & PROCESSING FEE:
- Mining Foreman : General, OBC ` 250/- Departmental candidate ` 50/- (Only processing fee)
- Mining Mate : General, OBC ` 150/- Departmental candidate ` 50/- (Only processing fee)
How to apply for Mining Foreman/ Mining Mate Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card for written examination/interview will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility. BSP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Towards application and processing fees, candidates to possess Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) of requisite amount as mentioned above for the posts of Mining Foreman and Mining Mate. The Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (less than 50kb size) as well as photograph of signature (less than 20 kb size) in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- Category [General/SC/ST] once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. After making payment as indicated below candidates must fill payment details in the website after log in. Only after this, application process is complete. The candidates must print registration slip with payment details which will be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview. Otherwise the application is incomplete and liable for rejection. A copy of Pay in Slip with journal number and date of payment indicated by Bank will be submitted by the candidate at the time of written test/interview (as directed by BSP).
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail/SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be provided through mail/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. BSP will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non -receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document in hard copy to BSP at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
- Candidates must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an institute recognised by State Government/ Central Government.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of interview only and any candidate failing to produce the same will not be allowed in the interview. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Only male candidates need apply against the advertisement.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification through Distance mode/Correspondence/off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application/processing fee.
- Candidates selected against Mining Foreman and Mining Mate shall be required to serve in any of the Mines of Bhilai Steel Plant/SAIL or any other work area as directed by the Management.
- No travelling expense would be payable to candidates called for written examination and preemployment medical examination. Travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed only to SC/ST candidates on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing at interview.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed qualification /experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. SAIL / BSP’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in (at ‘Careers’ link). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- While applying candidate must write his/ her name as it appears in the educational certificate of matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Candidates sponsored by the local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application/ processing fee, failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of interview.
- If the SC/ST certificate or any other certificate/documents has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any enter depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptop mobile/ wrist watches, calculator, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates should retain their copy of SBI Challan and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- BSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 29.12.2014
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 28.01.2015
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option : Will be available in the Closing of payment editing option : website
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination:
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 22.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017