Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NUMBER: 2014/1. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH) / DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Job from 05.01.2015 to 05/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH)/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,800/- 3% – Rs.24,110/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTRE FOR IRON & STEEL(RDCIS)
RANCHI – 834 002 JHARKHAND
DETAIL OF STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL)OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) RECRUITMENT:
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around Rs.51866 crore (FY 2013-14) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, invites online applications for the following nonexecutive posts for its integrated steel plant at Burnpur in West Bengal:
- No of post : 14
- Qualification for the posts: The Essential Minimum Qualification for the post is Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in engineering in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute
- Maximum Age in years as on 01/01/2015 : 28 – 33 Years. Relaxation in age for candidates belonging to reserved categories will be applicable for posts reserved w.r.t.respective categories. Relaxation in age to Person with Disabilities and Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government directives. Those domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir from01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Training & Probation: Candidates selected as Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) will be placed on training for a period of 2 Years. On successful completion of training period, they shall be placed in regular grade of S3. After successful completion of Training, Candidates shall be placed under probation for 1 year
- Consolidated Pay during training period: Rs.16800/- 3% – Rs.24110/-
- Application Fees and Processing Fee ( Non-refundable): The candidates belonging to the General and OBC category will be required to pay an Application and Processing Fee of Rs. 250/-.SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing Fees.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) – OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/02/2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a Written Examination andon the basis of their performance in the Written Examination,they shall be called for interview. Weightage for written test and interview will be 80:20 respectively. Information for Written test and Interview will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in
- Candidates must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute
recognised by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview. Therefore candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category can also apply for unreserved post, provided they meet parameters specified for unreserved posts.
- RDCIS-SAIL will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination, and therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned posts, before applying.
- Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who are declared successful in the written test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and RDCIS-SAIL’s decision will be final. While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Central Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. The physically challenged candidates are required to produce valid Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce Civil Equivalence Certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates sponsored by Local Employment Exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application/processing fees failing which they will not be considered. As indicated, there will not be any other mode of application than the one describe above.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. RDCIS-SAIL reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- The posts advertised are tentative. RDCIS-SAIL reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. RDCIS-SAIL is not liable tocompensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not entitle the applicant to be considered for the selection process. Decision of RDCIS-SAIL shall be final in this regard.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in link “Careers”. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice, it shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, RDCIS-SAIL reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales, and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference. Only original Registration Slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any over writing or tampering of Registration Slip, candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Ranchi.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 05.01.2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 05.02.2015
HOW TO APPLY FOR OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) VACANCY IN STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL):
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with SAIL). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his / her eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year from date of application. b) Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form. c) Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself. d) After applying online, the candidate is required to download coloured system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. e) Candidates are not required to send any document to RDCIS-SAIL at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Admit Card with coloured Photo which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NUMBER: 2014/1
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016