Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Adv.No. ASP-PL-Rectt/1. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Job from 13.01.2015 to 02/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|Total No of Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), ALLOY STEELS PLANT, DURGAPUR – 713208|
DETAIL OF STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL)OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) RECRUITMENT:
Steel Authority of India Limited, a Maharatna Company and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs. 51866 crore ( FY-2013-14), is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Alloy Steels Plant, a Special Steels Plant of Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL), having facilities to produce diverse product portfolio of over 400 grades of steel catering to critical end-use by strategic sectors like Defence, Railways, Automobiles, Power Plants, Heavy Engineering & Manufacturing Industries, including Steel Plants, invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts. The details are as under:
- No of post : 18
- Qualification : Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering from Government recognized Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Computer/Instrumentation Engineering.
- Salary: Rs.10,700 – Rs.24,110/-pm
- Age : 28 Years
- Relaxation in Age: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non- creamy layer) candidates with respect to posts reserved for them. Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates. Ex-servicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives.
- Reservations: Reservation for SC/ ST/OBC will be provided as indicated in the “Details of the Posts”. Reservation for PwD (Persons with Disability) and ESM (Ex- Serviceman) will be on Horizontal basis as per prevailing rules. OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”. The OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format issued in the current financial year. Caste Certificates should be submitted in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. Out of the 2 posts reserved for PWD, 1 post is reserved for Orthopedically handicapped and 1 post is reserved for Hearing Handicapped (PD-Partially Deaf )candidates, having a minimum of 40 % disability. For claiming the benefit admissible to PwDs under the Act, candidates are required to produce disability certificate (as per format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by the State Govt./Central Govt. as per the provisions of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority, his/her candidature will not be considered. A copy of the Disability Certificate must be submitted at the time of interview for consideration of their name under PwD category
- Emoluments & Other Benefits: The emoluments for the above mentioned posts of non-executive category in the regular grade of S-3 will include basic pay (in the scales of pay revised for non executives w.e.f. 1.1.12), industrial dearness allowance [AICPI- 198, Base 2001 = 100], reimbursement of local travelling expenses and other facilities such as medical facility for self and family, provident fund, gratuity (as per ceiling prescribed under Payment of Gratuity Act,1972), LTC etc. as per rules of the Company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where Company accommodation is not available.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) – OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/02/2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview. Weightage for written test and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. (Selection will be subject to candidates being found medically fit by the Medical Officer of the Company as per prescribed rules of the company).
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt. Candidates are advised to go through eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned post before applying. Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/ Correspondence Course/ off Campus are not eligible to apply. Candidates are not required to send any document for appearing in the written test. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility, qualification, age, caste etc. will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application shall be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Category (General/SC/ST/OBC Non Creamy layer/ESM) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible. Candidates will have to appear for the written test and medical examination at their own cost. Candidates sponsored by the local Employment Exchanges for posts advertised by ASP will also have to apply online in the prescribed application format along with the requisite fees as indicated in this advertisement, failing which they will not be considered for the selection process. The date, time and place of the selection process will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course through uploading on SAIL website.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Alloy Steels Plant reserves the right to reject the application and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Alloy Steels Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages. Candidates working in Govt / Semi-Govt. / Public Undertakings will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview. If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. Only out station SC/ST candidates called for interview will be reimbursed single to and fro 2nd class sleeper rail fare/ordinary bus fare from the normal place of correspondence to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey performed to the candidates appearing for interview provided the distance travelled is more than 30 KM each way.
- Candidates should give clear and complete postal address of correspondence, phone number and email address. Alloy Steels Plant will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery/ non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- ASP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate. Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres. Candidates are required to submit copy of Registration Slip and SAIL-ASP’s copy of challan with other documentary proofs for age/qualification etc. at the time of the interview or else they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur, District Burdwan (W.B).
Mode of payment:
State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened Power Jyoti Current A/c No. 33267552330 at SBI, ASP Branch ( Branch code – 8001), Durgapur , on behalf of Alloy Steels Plant, SAIL. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch after one day of registration with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the SAIL Website [Career link]. The SBI Challan printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, ASP will not be responsible. The application/ processing fee can also be paid by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking online through the payment gateway made available in the website. Please note that Bank charges as well as transaction charges for online payment are payable extra by the candidate in addition to the application/ processing fee. The SBI branches will accept the fee during banking hours up to the closing date of submission of online application. The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their payment status after reconciliation on SAIL website and edit the payment details in case of wrong submission of Journal No. or Branch Code. No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit card after closure of edit option will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- Starting date for submitting applications through Website 13.01.2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 02.02.2015
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option 05.02.2015
- Closing of payment editing option 07.02.2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination To be communicated through SAIL-website.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (TRAINEE) VACANCY IN STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL):
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website, www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates belonging to General & OBC category to possess Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs.250/- as application and processing fee applying for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee). SC/ST/PwD/candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing Fees. Pay in Slip is to be downloaded from website after filling in the required details in case candidates opt for payment through challan. Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg format less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form. Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other relevant details. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. After making payment as indicated below candidate must fill payment details in the website after log in. Only after this application process is complete. The candidates must print registration slip with payment details which will be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview. Otherwise the application is incomplete and liable for rejection.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/02/2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Adv.No. ASP-PL-Rectt/1
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017