Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites online application for the recruitment of Operator/Attendant cum Technician for Matric/ ITI/ Diploma holders
Company name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts : Operator/Attendant cum Technician
Qualification : Matric/ ITI/ Diploma
Salary : Rs 8,600-10,700/- P.M.
No of Post : 70
Location : Chandrapur
Last date to apply : 26.10.2014
Details of Post :
Operator/Attendant cum Technician
SAIL, a Maharatna company and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs.51,866 crores (FY 2013 – 14). SAIL is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian Steel market.
Chandrapur Ferro Alloy plant (CFP) is the captive ferro alloy unit located at Chandrapur (168 KMs. from Nagpur). CFP invites online applications from young, energetic & promising talent for the post of “Operator cum technician trainee” & “Attendant cum Technician trainee”. Details of the posts are as follows:
|Post Name||Discipline||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|Operator cum Technician – Trainee||Mechanical||Matric and 3 Years (full time) Diploma in Engineering (in
Mechanical/ Metallurgy / Electrical / instrumentation/
Chemical) from a Govt. recognized institute.
|Total: 7 (1 ST, 2 OBC, 4 UR, 1 PH)||Rs 8600|
|Metallurgy||Total: 8 (1 SC,1 ST, 2 OBC, 4 UR)|
|Electrical||Total: 5 (2 OBC, 3 UR)|
|Instrumentation||Total: 2 (1 SC, 1UR)|
|Attendant cum Technician – Trainee||Welder||SSC with ITI pass (full time) from a Govt. recognised institute
(in relevant trades – Welder / Turner / Fitter / Electrician/ Motor
|Total: 7 (1 SC, 3 OBC,3 UR)||Rs.10700|
|Turner||Total: 7(1 SC,1 ST, 1 OBC, 4 UR)|
|Fitter||Total: 16 (1 SC,2 ST, 5 OBC, 8 UR)|
|Electrician||Total:10 (1 SC,2 OBC, 7 UR)|
|Motor vehicle mech||Total:05 (1 ST,2 OBC, 2 UR)|
Age : 18 -28 years as on 1st September 2014.
|Post Name||Category||Application Fee|
|Operator cum Technician – Trainee||General /OBC||Rs.250|
|Attendant cum Technician – Trainee||General /OBC||Rs.150|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for interview. Information regarding Written Examination and Interview will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in. And also through email.
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in. (Careers with SAIL). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card/ interview letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
Before registering the applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e – mail ID which should remain valid for one year
- E – receipt of Rs. 250/- or Rs. 150/- (as applicable for the posts given at VIII above) and (generated after successful completion of transaction) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have a passport size photograph as well as a photograph of signature in digital form (jpg or jpeg only of less than 500kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated “Registration slip” with unique registration number
- Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC Non creamy layer/ PwD/ Ex- SM) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- No other document is required to be sent to CFP at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test only if they possess the valid photo admit card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per the schedule indicated below.
- While filling online applications, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee/ application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
- Candidates must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an institute recognised by state govt/ central govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirement specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Date of birth as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary examination certificate shall be accepted and no subsequent request for change will be accepted.
- The candidate must write his / her names as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at the later state necessary documentary proof to be submitted alongwith the application.
- CFP reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need to arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are requested to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Ex – servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/ her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- If the SC/ ST / OBC certificate is issued in any language other than English or Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the certificate either in English or Hindi.
- Candidates sponsored by local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application/ processing fees, failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. CFP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communications in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company‘s medical examination as per SAIL’s medical & Health policy.
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil in which case CFP is not liable to compensate the applicant of the consequential damages.
- Candidates presently employed with Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- No Travelling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Chandrapur (M.S.).
|Starting date of submitting application
|27th September 2014|
|Closing date of submitting application
|26th October 2014|
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SAIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|