Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Overman & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. : CD(K)/P&A/RECTT(NEx)/2015//1116. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Medical Officers & More Vacancies Job from 15.01.2015 to 10.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Overman & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH)/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||21 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD (A Govt. of India Enterprise) COLLIERIES DIVISION 97, PARK STREET, 2nd FLOOR KOLKATA – 700 016|
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Overman & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAlL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel making company in India with a turnover of Rs. 49350 crore (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Collieries Division, the controlling unit of captive coal mines of SAIL, invites applications from eligible persons for filling up 7 (seven) posts of Overman, six) posts of Mining Sirdar, 7 (seven) posts of Operatorcum Technician Trainee (Electrical) and 1 (one) post of Surveyor for posting in its Collieries, as detailed below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Overman||07||Senior Manager(E-5) –Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) from AICTE approved college or recognised university/Institution. Post qualification experience(in executive cadre) of atleast 13 years in operation, maintenance, repair & testing of
power equipment,sub-stations / DG sets / Transformers / Protection & Switch gears, switch yard equipment and other associated equipments of EHV yard(upto 230KV) in heavy industries, Power system and related equipment spares planning and finalizing specifications with knowledge on power system study, analysis, Static VAR compensation and harmonics. Senior Manager(E-5) – C&IT Engineering Degree in Computer Science / IT (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) from AICTE approved college or recognised university/Institution. MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible. Post qualification experience(in executive cadre) of atleast 13 years in IT with knowledge of IT Infrastructure, proficiency in IT Application System design , programming, knowledge of ORACLE DataBase and administration, PLSQL/SQL/ DotNet/JAVA, experience in Internet/Intranet implementation, knowledge in managing Fibre networks and associated layered switches, network security, exposure to ERP and its implementation, ISO certification for IT systems. Experience in IT project management will have an added advantage.
|Surveyor||01||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma from Government recognized Institute in the discipline of Mining Engineering.||Rs.16800-24110/-||28 years|
|Operator cum Technician
|07||Operator cum Technician (Trainee)- Civil Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Metallurgy Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Mechanical Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Electrical Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognised institute. Operator cum Technician Trainee – Chemical Matriculation with Three years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Govt.recognised institute. Attendant cum Technician Trainee – Fitter Trade Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Fitter Trade from Govt. recognised Institute||Rs. 16800-3%-24110/- (S3)||28 years|
|Mining Sirdar||06||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma from Government recognized Institute in the discipline of Mining Engineering||Rs. 15830-3%-22150/-||28 years|
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Overman & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.02.2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test. Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the Interview. Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Interview will be intimated to eligible candidates through email / SAIL website www.sail.coin.
How to apply for Overman & More Vacancies Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAILs website www.sail.coin at the link Careers. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post & submit information online in the appropriate fields.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview, Mere issue of Admit Card / Interview Call Letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website. Before registering their application on the website, candidates should ensure the following: (a) Possess a Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No, which should remain valid for at least one year. (b) GeneralOBC candidates to possess Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of * 250- for the post of Overman, Surveyor and Operator cum Technician Trainee (Electrical) and as * 150- for the post of Mining Sirdar as Application and Processing fee. SCST candidates to possess Pay in Slip of * 50- only as Processing fee for the aforementioned posts. The Pay in Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details. (c) Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only, each less than 500kb size) for uploading with the application. (d) While submitting the application online, candidates should note that Category (GeneralSCSTOBC) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible. (e) While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview. (f) After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same. (g) Candidates are not required to send any document to Collieries Division at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. However, candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, category etc. at the time of Interview.(h) While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/ Correspondence Course/ off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application shall be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Category (General/ SC/ST/OBC/Ex SM/ PwD) once submitted in the application form cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test and medical examination at their own cost.
- Candidates registered in the local Employment Exchanges will also have to apply online in the prescribed application format along with the requisite fees as indicated in this advertisement, failing which they will not be considered for the selection process. No other mode/means of application will be accepted.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy
- All things being equal, preference will be given to displaced persons who have given their land to Salem Steel Plant.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Salem Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the application and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Salem Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test / physical ability test / interview. SAIL / SSP’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Candidates may visit the FAQs section on the SAIL website for any queries.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in in Career tab. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates should give clear and complete postal address of correspondence, phone number and email address. Salem Steel Plant will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery/ non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- SSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Candidates working in Govt / Semi-Govt. / Public Undertakings will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- At the time of interview, if the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates who have applied in Displaced persons category are required to produce the necessary document as proof from the Competent Authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates should retain their copy of SBI Challan and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Madras High Court, Chennai.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 15.01.2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 10.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.02.2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2014 – Advt No. : CD(K)/P&A/RECTT(NEx)/2015//1116
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016