Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for the recruitment of Pilot with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts : Pilot
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 03/12/2014
Details of Post :
The incumbent will fly the aircrafts as Senior Executive Pilot (Pilot-in-Command, P1)as per requirement and be responsible for ensuring compliance of requisite safety and regulatory norms prescribed by DGCA and manufacturer with regard to areas of operations, flight safety, FOQA etc.
- Essential: (i) ATPL with multi-engine rating, (ii) Type rated as PIC on HS-125 series aircraft, (iii) 3000 hours total flying experience including 2000 hours as PIC and at least 500 hours on jets, (iv) 100 hours experience as PIC on HS-125 series aircraft.
- Preferable: (i) Rated as PIC on Hawker 750 aircraft, (ii) Validity of Class-I medical, IR and PPC etc. for at least 3 to 4 months.
- Upper Age Limit : 55 years as on 1.10.2014 (relaxation in upper age limit can be considered depending upon experience and qualification of the candidate).
- Compensation Package : At par with current industry standards. Engagement will be on Contractual basis initially for 3 years and extendable thereafter. Terms & Conditions are negotiable.
Please Note :
- Only those candidates will be considered for interview who fulfil the essential eligibility criteria.
- Only Indian citizens need apply against the above advertisement
- The place of posting is Delhi. However, the incumbent can be transferred anywhere in the country depending upon requirement of SAIL.
How to apply:
Please send in your application with resume mentioning the post applied for; giving details about Name, Date of Birth, email, address, Licenses, Qualification, Experience, Aircraft & Training details etc. along with latest passport size photograph to DGM (Pers-Rectt), Steel Authority of India Limited, 16th Floor, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Delhi–110092, so as to reach latest by 3rd December, 2014. Scanned application with photograph can also be sent by email at [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 03.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017