Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Registrars & More Vacancies with MBBS holders on July 31, 2014
Company name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Posts : Registrars & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs. 25,000-42,000/-p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : Chhattisgarh
Walk in date : 31.07.2014
Details of Post :
Registrars & More Vacancies
Resident House Officers / Registrars / Sr. Registrars are to be inducted in different specialities for its well-equipped 860- bedded Hospital with modern facilities on the following terms & conditions, on stipendiary basis.
Discipline : General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics,Pathology, Anaesthesia, Ent, Neuro Surgery, Pediatric Surgery,Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry,Radio Diagnosis & Uro Surgery .
of the Post
|1||Resident House Officer||MBBS||
|2||Registrars||MBBS with 2 years full time Diploma (MCI Recognized)||
|3||Sr.Registrars||MBBS with PG Degree(MCI Recognized) / DNB||
- Age as on 31.07.2014 : For RHOs – 30 Years .For MS/MD/DNB and Diploma candidates – 35 years (Experience below four years Post PG)
- Tenure period : Initially for 1 year which may be extended for another 1 year.
Interested eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned below, with all relevant documents (Originals + one set of photo copies), Age Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates) Medical Registration Certificate, NOC from present employer, two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft (non-refundable) for Rs.250/-(Rs. Two hundred fifty only) in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from the above fees). No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
- Time of Registration : 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM Date : 31.07.2014
- Venue : Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
- Travel Information : Bhilai Nagar is situated on the Mumbai Howrah main line about 250 Kms. east of Nagpur.
- You are advised to alight at Durg Junction, which is the nearest railway station.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SAIL|