Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Projects & Business Planning) through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/53/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Projects & Business Planning) Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Vacancy Name : Director (Projects & Business Planning)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Director (Projects & Business Planning) Recruitment:
- Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (PROJECTS & BUSINESS PLANNING), STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD. in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE.
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (PROJECTS & BUSINESS PLANNING), STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75000-100000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 17 August 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
- Internal 45-58
- Others 45-57
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate holding a B.E/B.Tech from recognized university with good academic record. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute preferably in the areas of Project Management, Mergers and Acquisitions and should have familiarity with Finance and Contract Management. Applicants having MBA degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage. Knowledge of Steel Industry is desirable. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale:
- Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA)
- Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992
- Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997
- Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Director (Projects & Business Planning) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Projects & Business Planning) Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 17 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 7/53/2015-PESB.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|