Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attendant cum Technician Trainee through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. BSL/R/2015-01 Date: 30.03.2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th), ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Attendant cum Technician Trainee Job from 30.03.20115 to 27.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Attendant cum Technician Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||124 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) BOKARO STEEL PLANT BOKARO STEEL CITY – 827001, JHARKHAND, INDIA|
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Attendant cum Technician Trainee Recruitment:
Bokaro Steel Plant, one of the modernised integrated steel plants of SAIL is producer of HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils and is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world-class flat steel in India. SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant invites online applications from energetic, result oriented and promising talent for the following posts for its existing & modernisation units.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Attendant cum Technician Trainee||124||Matriculation and Govt. or PSU sponsored, ITI passed candidates having undergone at least one year’s training in an integrated steel plant.||Rs. 15830 – 3% – 22150/-||Upper Age Limit: 28 yrs. (As on 1/10/2014|
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Attendant cum Technician Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.04.2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview. Weightage for written test and Interview will be 80:20 respectively (Selection will be subject to candidates being found medically fit by the Medical Officer of the Company as per prescribed rules of the company). Information for Written test and Interview will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in. .
APPLICATION & PROCESSING FEE:
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) General / OBC Rs.150/- Locally Displaced Person Rs.50/- (only processing fee)
How to apply for Attendant cum Technician Trainee Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with sail). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying. c) Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs. 150/- (Non-refundable) for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee as application and processing fee for General/OBC candidates. Local Displaced Persons to possess Pay in Slip of Rs. 50/- (Non-refundable) only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details. d) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form. e) Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself. f) Category (General/SC/ST/OBC Non Creamy layer/PwD/Ex-SM) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible. g) While filling on-line application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard. h) After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. i) Candidates are not required to send any document to Bokaro Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below. j) The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to interview, it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION / PROCESSING FEE Payment through Pay-in –Slip State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened account (SBI Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126 maintained by at SBI sector 4, B.S.City branch), on behalf of SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal. The SBI Challan printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of collection of application/ processing fee. Also please note that the candidate will have to bear the Bank charges of certain amount to be paid to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application/processing fee. The SBI branches will accept the fee during Banking hours upto the closing date of submission of online application.The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their payment status after reconciliation on SAIL website and edit the payment details in case of wrong submission of Journal No. or Branch Code. No request for editing the payment details and issue of Admit card after closure of edit option will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- IMPORTANT All correspondence where ever required with candidates shall be done through e-mail/SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/result of written exam/interview schedule and call letters/intimation regarding final selection etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Candidates shall be required to furnish particulars of the Integrated Steel Plant where they have undergone Training. Verification of the aforesaid information shall be undertaken and if at any stage it is found that information furnished by Candidate is incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. The physically challenged candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates sponsored by Local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application/processing fees failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process or using of unfair means will disqualify the candidate from selection.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent information/changes for the recruitment process with respect to this advertisement/employment notice shall be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Interview and release order at the time of joining.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip as they will be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Preference to Local Displaced Persons shall be regulated in terms of the judgement dated 5th march ’08 of Hon’ble Supreme Court Civil Appeal No. 1774 of 2008.
- Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not conform to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicants.
- If the candidates do not fulfill any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand and courts/forums in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website : 30/03/2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 27/04/2015
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option : Will be communicated through website later on
- Closing of payment editing option :Will be communicated through website later on
- Display of final reconciliation status :Will be communicated through website later on
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination :Will be communicated through website later on
- Tentative Date of Written Test : will be confirmed in Admit Card
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.04.2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. BSL/R/2015-01 Date: 30.03.2015