Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. SRU/ Rectt/2014-15/02 Date: 23/02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, Bachelors Degree CA, ICWA, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Operator cum Technician Trainee from 23.02.2015 to 23.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Operator cum Technician Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED ( A Government of India Enterprise) SAIL REFRACTORY UNIT BOKARO STEEL CITY-827004, JHARKHAND, INDI|
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Operator cum Technician Trainee Recruitment:
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel making company in India with a turnover of Rs.51866 crores (FY 2013-14) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian Steel Market.
SAIL REFRACTORY UNIT (SRU), a unit of SAIL, invites online applications in various disciplines from eligible candidates for the following posts in its manufacturing units: SRU Bhandaridah Plant located in Bhandaridah, Dist. Bokaro, Jharkhand; SRU IFICO Plant at Marar & SRU Ranchi Road Refractory Plant at Ranchi Road, both in Ramgarh District in Jharkhand and SRU Bhilai Refractory Plant at Bhilai in Chhatisgarh. The details are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Operator –cum-Technician Trainee (Mechanical), S-3* SRU Bhandaridah Plant -01 (UR) SRU IFICO Plant – 01 (ST) SRU Ranchi Road Plant – 01 (ST)||Matriculation and Three years fulltime Diploma in Mech. Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute||Rs.10700/-||28 years|
|Operator –cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical), S-3* SRU Bhandaridah Plant -01 (ST) SRU IFICO Plant – 01 (UR) SRU Ranchi Road Plant – 01 (UR)||Matriculation and Three years fulltime Diploma in Elec. Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute||Rs.10700/-||28 years|
|Operator –cum-Technician Trainee (Ceramic), S-3* SRU Bhandaridah Plant -01 (UR) SRU IFICO Plant – 01 (UR) SRU Ranchi Road Plant – 01 (UR) SRU Bhilai Plant – 01 (ST)||Matriculation and Three years fulltime Diploma in Ceramic Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute||Rs.10700/-||28 years|
|Operator –cum-Technician Trainee (Civil), S-3* SRU IFICO Plant – 01 (UR)||Matriculation and Three years fulltime Diploma in Civil Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute||Rs.10700/-||28 years|
|Operator –cum-Technician Trainee (Computer Science), S-3* SRU IFICO Plant – 01 (ST/PWD-HH-1) SRU Bhilai Plant – 01 (UR/PWD-OH-1) SRU Head Office, Bokaro Steel City – 02 (1UR&1ST)/PWD-OH-1||Matriculation and Three years fulltime Diploma in Computer Science Engg. from Govt. recognized Institute||Rs.10700/-||28 years|
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Operator cum Technician Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, they will be called for interview. Weightage of marks for written exam and interview will be 80:20. Information for written test and interview will be provided on our website at www.sail.co.in.
APPLICATION & PROCESSING FEE:
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) General/OBC Rs.250/- Departmental candidates Rs.50/- (only processing fee) SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees.
The application/ processing fee can be paid by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking online through the payment gateway made available. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application portal, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/editing will be allowed thereafter. On successful completion of the transaction, Registration Slip with Unique Transaction Number and Application Number will be generated, which may be printed for record. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, candidates will be required to register again and make online payment. If the candidate does not receive the registration slip with unique transaction no. his/her online application will not be considered complete and he/she has to make payment again. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within seven working days.
How to apply for Operator cum Technician Trainee Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of Admit Card/Interview Call Letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application. c) Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL Refractory Unit at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. d) The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to interview, it is found that the candidate does not possess the required eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
While submitting the application online, candidates should note the following: After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with Unique Transaction Number, Application Number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same. Candidate must enter his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview. Candidates are not required to send any document for appearing in the written test. However, candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, category, etc. at the time of interview as per intimation given to the shortlisted candidates. Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once submitted in the application can not be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently available. While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
IMPORTANT All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ result of written exam/interview schedule and call letters/intimation regarding final selection, etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL, SRU will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes, if made in this advertisement, employment notice shall be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves abreast of changes, if any.
- Candidate must be Indian Nationals possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Government/Central Government.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- PwD candidates are required to produce Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by the State Government/Central Government as per the provisions of Persons with Disabilities ((Equal Opportuinities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority (as per the prescribed proforma given on SAIL website www.sail.co.in).
- OBC candidates belonging to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for OBC reservation and relaxation and such candidates have to indicate their category zs General. OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued in the current financial year (on or after 01.04.2014) by the competent authority and a self declaration in the prescribed formats as available on the company’s website www.sail.co.in at the time of interview.
- If SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Candidates sponsored by Local Employment Exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application/processing fees failing which they will not be considered.
- Eligible employees of SAIL may also apply as departmental candidates. Departmental candidates, if any, will have to produce NOC from the Head zf Personnel of Plant/Unit that the candidate is working in. Upper Age Limit of Departmental Candidates be 33 (thirty three) years.
- Candidates employed in Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC at the time of interview and release order at the time of joining.
- Candidates possessing qualification of ‘Diploma in Engineering’ through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- At the time of interview, if the certificates brought by the candidates are not in English or Hindi, they should be accompanied with self attested translated English/Hindi copies.
- SAIL Refractory Unit reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not confirm to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicants.
- Candidates are not required to send any documents to SAIL. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the website.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/SRU reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/SRU is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of aforesaid.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- If the candidates do not fulfil any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage, whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Candidates trying to use influence or unfair means will be disqualified from selection.
- No request for change of Examination Centre will be entertained after final submission of application form. However, SAIL/SRU reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre. 20. Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of the Examination Centres.
- Only original Registration Slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip and Admit Card, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
- Only those candidates who accept the terms and conditions in this advertisement need apply.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Bokaro Steel City only.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website 23rd February 2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 23rd March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. SRU/ Rectt/2014-15/02 Date: 23/02/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SAIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016